BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 242 of 338 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3377

Mostly the helicopter, not every day you can park one upside down. But the people are rather amusing too, guy on table and weird twisty woman.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Perhaps auspiciously, I put off the racing mission in Mad Max.

Magnum Opus is now pretty much a tank, with horrifically powerful Thunderpoons at my disposal.

Races are incredibly easy once you're the only remaining competitor.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I haven't seen any weapon customisation and I'm about 70% into 3.
    I don't recall if SR3 had any or not... I think you could change the color of weapons, at least, and have different types of weapons that you could upgrade in shops. SR4 went further with it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You can upgrade weapons at gun stores not sure about customising appearance though. Saints Row is WAAAY better than GTA because unlike GTA it is actually a satire and parodies things, instead of just using satire as a shield to hide behind when its racist and sexist elements are called out.
    My favorite bit of satirizing of the entire genre (that SR is now only loosely in) was a scene in SR4 where Zinyak puts you in a room showing all these scenes of people who'd died during the series, and he's asking things like, "How many people died because you felt it was faster to drive on the sidewalk than the streets? How many people have you killed because you used a missile launcher in a gun fight?" The game just straight up calls out the players as murderous psychopaths... excuse me, "puckish ****ing rogues."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I enjoyed 4 aside from the world itself, constantly dark and glowing red got tired quickly. would be far far better with day/night, weather etc.
    Ironically, you get to choose day/night after you beat SR4. I'm a little confused myself as to why Zinyak wouldn't want to have it cycling to keep convincing people everything was normal, but I guess they were going for a Tron/Matrix parody aesthetic.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    I don't recall if SR3 had any or not... I think you could change the color of weapons, at least, and have different types of weapons that you could upgrade in shops. SR4 went further with it all.
    Nah I've finished the storyline on 3 now, no colour options apparent. Started 4. The alien has annoyed me already. The customisation allows the colours or style like you said, plus they've broke the upgrades down into attributes, so takes longer to upgrade overall.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Nah I've finished the storyline on 3 now, no colour options apparent. Started 4. The alien has annoyed me already. The customisation allows the colours or style like you said, plus they've broke the upgrades down into attributes, so takes longer to upgrade overall.
    It's okay, by the end you'll have been able to upgrade everything you want, if you're hitting up side stuff (and you might as well do the side stuff as you come across it on the map, since completing it at any time counts for completion for companions' loyalty quests).

Zinyak is purposely over the top. But it lends itself to some amusing moments, especially when he sings Biz Markie.

Chapter-Master

Vermintide is looking really awesome
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I was playing it at EGX today, it's Left 4 Dead with a Warhammer skin, which is awesome.

Warhammer Total War is VERY fun.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

far better than left 4 dead
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by tzeentch's dark agent View Post
    warhammer total war is very fun.
    gaaaaaaaah sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Got 'Until Dawn' for me PS4 the other day.

Haven't played it yet, because that's what happens when I go drunk shopping....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks