BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 194 of 338 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3377

I bought it hehe.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

just bought the current Humble Origin Bundle 2, mainly for Dragon Age 2 (that had eluded me for a while), and while there were some other neat games in there that I didn't have (like C&C Generals, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare or MoH Allied Assault), there are a few others that I already own and thus don't need. Specifically, the ones that I got leftover Steam codes for are Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. Anyone interested in those? Just drop me a pm if you want them...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Occuli Imperator

Just a little thing...

https://youtu.be/7i4d3ignBNQ
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=430955234"]Ultimate [/URL]Skyrim mod released.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Black Ops 3’s protagonist is customizable, including gender. See Ubisoft, it can be done.

For the first time in the franchise’s history, the campaign’s protagonist is fully customizable. In addition to upgrading abilities, changing your character’s appearance and tweaking weapons, players can pick the gender of their Call of Duty hero. “It’s not just a female head on a male body. It’s a different set of animations for the entire game,” Lamia says. Character interaction will even differ based on the protagonist’s gender. “We knew we were going to do fully unique male, fully unique female for all scenes and all the customization that goes for both. Thank God for Blu-ray, right?” Campaign Director and Senior Executive Producer Jason Blundell jokes, adding the game’s protagonist is fully voiced regardless of gender.

---

Eitr
    System: PC

Year: TBA

Developer: [URL="http://eneme.co.uk/"]Eneme Entertainment[/URL]

Website: [URL="eitrthegame.com"]eitrthegame.com[/URL] / [URL="http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=42569.0"]forums.tigsource.com[/URL]

Description: “Eitr is an Action RPG which takes inspiration from games such as Path of Exile, Dark Souls and Diablo. The game will be challenging and require timing and precision to progress through the environments. Players will need to use a combination of blocking, combos, buffs and positioning to succeed in battle.”

Looks like I'll be buying my first CoD.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

seems legit.

Kojima hasn't made a good game since the original Metal Gear Solid, so no loss there.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Not for me but lol'd anyway.