BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 167 of 338 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Mario Kart is a must, along with the DLC for it. I enjoyed Hyrule Warriors, I didn't keep it, traded it in while it was still worth quite a bit, but it was fun, and something I might at some point buy again dirt cheap.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    [URL="http://bretonmage.tumblr.com/post/105520848067/vennyhedgie-boned-furry-mancharm"]This [/URL]is good to know.
    Of course, it's a hugely misleading comparison. Google obviously isn't a relevant company since it hasn't been big as long as Microsoft, right? The British had a huge empire for hundreds of years, so obviously they're the world's only super-power to this day. Harry Potter sold nearly as many copies as the Bible, so obviously it must be topping 2014's best seller list. I could go on :P...
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

I think the main bit isn't the totals at the end (which as mentioned are kind of pointless), it's the fact that lots of people claim that Nintendo is doomed and needs to do things like join the smartphone market when they're quietly plugging along making profits that are similar or higher to the companies that are frequently claimed to be doing much, much better than them and threatening their existence.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

Well, I was mainly thinking of the comment that claimed that Sony and Microsoft aren't even in the same league as Nintendo. But even still, dropping from 5+ billion to less than 1 billion in profit/revenue/whatever in two years time? That's pretty bad. It also doesn't show the last three years, which considering that Nintendo's alleged woes are very recent could mean bad things for them anyways. I did find this, though: [url]http://www.zeldainformer.com/articles/a-deeper-analysis-of-nintendos-financials-why-they-cant-drop-hardware#.VJW1914Aw[/url]
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Absolutely lovingly my Wii U.

Downloaded A Link To The Past, and have been caning it!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

quite right too.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Plus, if I prop the door open, I can play on the handset whilst in bed. Which is nice.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I can play on the handset whilst in bed. Which is nice.
    this is kinda close to sounding kinda wrong... :P
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Honestly. I bet you would even misconstrue that I was twiddling the knobs whilst playing in bed!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Of course, it's a hugely misleading comparison. Google obviously isn't a relevant company since it hasn't been big as long as Microsoft, right? The British had a huge empire for hundreds of years, so obviously they're the world's only super-power to this day. Harry Potter sold nearly as many copies as the Bible, so obviously it must be topping 2014's best seller list. I could go on :P...
    So would you be a crazed xbox zealot? or a sony fanboy? Morgrim hits the nail on the head really.
    Lets face it though console wars are like two women arguing who has the biggest dick /PCMR

Spent the weekend playing Baldur's Gate 2, forgot how good the story was. keep forgetting to play as a male fighter though to get the free castle, apparently a human noble daughter shagging an elf ranger would be scandalous...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness