BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 84 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

That mini N64 is seriously impressive work.

Chapter-Master

yep.
    but who has vacuum formers laying around?

Chapter-Master

Forgot to mention, launched my invasion of mohghul india last night. they have about twelve regions in the northwest, only the ones bordering me have any real development. We'd previously been allied from my initial invasion of India in about 1706.
    Only played the first turn of the invasion so far, put six territories to siege initially. three surrendered straight away. I've got enough armies to take each individually so see what happens when I end the turn

Banned

Next gen looks so real.

Lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I know this is totally low-tech and completely behind the curve... but does anyone else here play FTL? I was introduced to this fun, but brutally addictive ******* of a game last night by a so-called "friend" and now I can't stop playing it. Anyone got any pointers?
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Occuli Imperator

Since we like city building games.

[url]https://indiegamestand.com/store/788/1849/[/url]

Gameplay:
    1849 is a city management game set during the California Gold Rush. Your task is to build towns, populate them with workers, and make sure that they are housed, fed, and entertained. You’ll have to manage and coordinate extensive production and trade networks to make sure your towns thrive.

This Early Access build of 1849 is only available for PC and Mac desktops, but it will be available for iPad and Android tablets at launch.

Key Features of 1849:
    - A campaign mode that traces the development of the Gold Rush from mining camps to bustling cities. Each city scenario presents players with unique starting conditions, victory goals, and obstacle events. The current version of the game includes the first five scenarios with more being added as we approach launch.

- Vivid old west towns with buildings lining the streets directly inspired by California’s Gold Country.

- Over 50 resources that players can dig up, farm, refine or manufacture as they build complex towns and cities.

- Classic city management simulation tailored and built specifically to be just as enjoyable on a tablet as it is on a PC.

- Developed by SomaSim, a new studio dedicated to producing deep simulation games for today’s players.

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Needs more wimmins.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Maybe they will come later for the saloon?

It looks a lot like Pharoah, if you ever played that.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni