BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 266 of 338 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Kinzie is brilliant
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Yeah easily the best character from the series.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Banned

[URL="http://www.unravelgame.com/unravel-make-yarny-guide.html"]Also how to make your own Yarny[/URL]:

Chapter-Master

Thats adawbs.

Chapter-Master

decided to push on with some Fallout 4 story missions, and reached a point where all three factions want me, but I don't necessarily want them. can't find an independent option this time though.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    decided to push on with some Fallout 4 story missions, and reached a point where all three factions want me, but I don't necessarily want them. can't find an independent option this time though.
    It's *possible*, but incredibly complicated. I saw a video where a guy pulled it off, but it's way too many steps for me to bother with.

Sick as heck (and still not sure how I am in other areas of health), so I needed something that wasn't stress-inducing (like Dying Light, Wasteland 2, NBA 2K16, etc. are). Remembered I had Cities: Skylines, and fired that up to play for a bit. Three hours of lost time later, I think I'm hooked.

Still trying to figure out various things. Made some serious mistakes, like stupidly putting high-density zoning in areas with 2-lane roads, which makes it hard for traffic to get through the area. I think that also contributed to issues with fire despite nearly saturating the area with fire departments. I'm also a bit confused with the train station, because they're telling me to connect it to outside rails, but there aren't any in the area to connect it to, so it's kind of sitting there doing nothing.

Chapter-Master

Kirsten, as far as I'm aware the closest to a neutral playthrough is siding with the minutemen, then you apparently only have to kill the institute. Not that I've even met the institute yet.

Erik, I had to make overcomplicated oneway systems to get anywhere on cities. Still ended up with a massive traffic jam at the major junctions of the entrance and exit to the commercial and industrial zones. Bus routes and tubes reduced the traffic, but even railways didn't meaningfully reduce industrial traffic.

Chapter-Master