BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 234 of 338 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3377
    Banned

Chapter-Master

dear oh dear

I just ordered the Rare Replay collection. 30 Rare games for £18. I was expecting it to be double that and wasn't going to bother with it any time soon, but I will happily pay £18 for Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, and Banjo Kazooie again.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I am explode with excite!

All Star Fighter mode for Battlefront.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

that might be good...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Rare Replay arrived today. went straight to Jet Force Gemini. and it is impossible. after years of playing first and third person shooters with two sticks. going back to N64 controls is an absolute nightmare. it uses both sticks on the Xbox controller, but because the N64 only had one, as soon as you manual aim, the movement stick changes. so you run around with the left stick, switch to manual aim, and run around with the right stick. I know it is a retro collection, but it would be nice if they gave you a choice of original or more modern control settings, I would love to be playing it with updated controls.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

If one were to start Pokemon, how would onego about it and can it be done in a PC? My little cousins are interested thanks to the anime Himouto Umaru-chan. Don't really want to have to buy them all WiiUs or whatever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

You can run them [URL="http://www.pokemonemulator.com/"]via emulator programs[/URL] but they are technically exclusive to the Nintendo handhelds.

Drat, was holding the hope of them being properly on PC to avoid buying them Wii Us which they want. Oh well.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

What Gotthammer said, with the proper games you'll either need a DS console of some description and a legit cartredge, or an emulator. Emulators will get you up to the 3rd gen games. If you want something purely PC and with more recent pokemon you could try one of the fan games instead. [url=http://www.pokemonzetaomicron.com/index.php]Pokémon Zeta/Omicron[/url] don't require emulators, are very good, and have all pokemon up to 5th gen with a few 6th gen ones as well.

Don't buy them Wii U's, the main pokemon games aren't on there. (Weirdly.) :P
    Last edited by Morgrim; 08-06-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: adding more stuff
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Oh lol, they were using their new interest in Pokemons to leverage getting Wii Us which they want for some reason.