BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 249 of 338 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

it didn't always seem ideal, but they must have had a reason for it. maybe it was more economical to have a slower accurate response than have potentially incorrect phone answers. The one time it pissed me off was when Link Between Worlds came out, the special edition came with a free copy of Link's Awakening, but Game decided to remove the free game for staff using their discounts. A lot of us pointed out that they can't do that because the free game was 'in box' from Nintendo, not a promotion by Game, but nobody replied and everybody wanted to get the game home and get playing.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

That's disgusting.
    It didn't help that I promptly found the other game I bought a tenner cheaper hundred yards away, obviously had I known that shop existed I would have checked, but the dangers of shopping in unfamiliar towns...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

yeah it didn't impress many people. I won a free copy of Titanfall as well as part of a sales drive and never got it.

Local staff are always great though, never had a problem with pre-orders or anything.

Chapter-Master

The thing is the staff seemed both friendly and helpful, so I can't be pissed at them, but game really need to pull their act together.

Chapter-Master

I suspect that is down to the financial difficulties they had a few years ago, and the fact that margins are so tight on everything. they run everything on a shoe string.

Chapter-Master

Probably.

Chapter-Master

Gary's mod creator discovers origin

Chapter-Master

E-sports simulator

E-sports simulator: "I f***ing hate that game!"

Yeah, sounds accurate to me.

Also, I am so glad no one is around when I play certain games. And that my neighbors seem to be very accepting folks.

Star Wars Battlefront is very fun, but for some reason it makes my computer overheat despite the immensely powerful heatsink and fan system. It's very odd, like I can run FO4 on maximum settings and cpu temperature won't go above 44 but Battlefront on any setting makes it hit 80 or more, and sometimes it triggers the safety thingy and turns my PC off.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!