BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 188 of 338 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Tall blonde?
    50's dress?

Are you really the one on the left and you're plugging your own game?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Lol no but I do [URL="http://www.vivienofholloway.com/women-c70/dresses-c10/1950s-halterneck-navy-polkadot-dress-p170"]legitimately own that dress[/URL].
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I own one almost the same

I like the premise of the game, shall keep an eye on it

Chapter-Master

Might be time to fire up [URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/290930/"]Half Life 2[/URL] again

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

It's a graphical comparison nothing more.
    There's plenty wrong with the world without manufacturing offence.

Except it isn't manufacturing anything. It is a graphical comparison, it is also highlighting the gaming industries continued fixation with white, stubbly male protagonists.

The point the tweeter is making is that the only thing to have improved is the graphics. It's not about being offended, it's about acknowledging the ongoing failings of the industry.
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-27-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Chapter-Master

If you do any comparison you get as like for like as possible to make it a fair comparison of the thing you are comparing.

If he wants to make statements about the failings of the industry just make them.

He did. The post was made as a graphical comparison, the tweeter pointed out it is also representative of the industries failure to evolve with its demographic. It works perfectly well,

Chapter-Master

If you say so.