BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 156 of 338 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3377
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    It's not really XCOM till you have a kitted Colonel mulched by a Sectoid. But then again, I accidentally snuffed the final boss with a sniper overwatch, so at least humans and aliens are receiving fair and equal violation by the RNG gods.
    yup, and XCOM usually makes you feel like it was a mistake on your part that made things go wrong, and not the game "purposefully" screwing you over via mechanics or pure RNG - like "I positioned said Colonel that far up front where he was at risk in the first place"...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

until those bloody disk things turn up and grenade all your people because the level is an alien ship and the corridor is too narrow to avoid it
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

still no reason to clump up - the corridor may be narrow, but even then it's long :P
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

well then the people at the back can't see to shoot and the aliens overwhelm the people at the front

Two heavy weapons ladies with the double damage against machines on overwatch usually ****s the disks well up.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Two heavy weapons ladies with the double damage against machines on overwatch usually ****s the disks well up.
    why oh why did I know you'd do an all ladies team at least in XCOM you're able to... enough soldiers to choose from usually...
    Last edited by Tyrendian; 10-19-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I still hate them with a fiery passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    why oh why did I know you'd do an all ladies team at least in XCOM you're able to... enough soldiers to choose from usually...
    It was the reason I bought the game, finding out their was an achievement for an all woman team.

Yeah they suck until you get two heavy weapons ladies with double damage against machines.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

two women against machines sounds like a film I would watch...

Banned