BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 101 of 338 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

I am playing Transistor, I couldn't recommend it more. stunningly beautiful, amazing soundtrack, cool story, unusual combat... plus a female protaganist, and made by the same people who did the absolutely amazing Bastion

Last edited by Kirsten; 05-25-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    I think we need to sit you down & have you play the Original Mario start to finish with no save.....
    Takes about three minutes doesn't it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

played some Watch Dogs today. most of the gameplay seems good, hacking stuff is interesting, cover, combat etc. as solid as you would expect from Ubisoft. Downside so far, the cars don't handle terribly well, and driving seems like it will feature a fair bit. the handling reminds me very much of GTA4, so if you could deal with that you will be ok. personally I just tried a side mission to steal a car and deliver it, only for police to find me immediately, and basically chase me until the car blew up from too many crashes. their cars are better than yours and go faster, and even if you do give them the slip, the helicopter over head wont lose track of you. no idea how you are supposed to escape. plus your reputation decreases for every pedestrian you kill or injure, which in a high speed chase in a busy city with bad handling, is a lot.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Takes about three minutes doesn't it?
    More like 3 days

Also is it bad i am hunting "Loot cards" For World of Warcraft????? I think they may or may not be like crack...
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-bomb-squad-was-called-out-after-a-pr-stunt-went-very-wrong"]oops[/URL]

Banned

D'oh >.<

Lol, poor journalist. Don't give a **** about Watch Dogs though, got one paragraph into review and it was already talking about female relatives being killed to provide manpain to the protagonist so **** that. Unoriginal in the ****ing 80s it is just unforgivable that games keep using that as a cheap ****ty narrative device.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Well its already been scaled back for the "next gen" consoles to cope with it.
    Sounds massively overhyped to me.

Banned

Apparently it's really badly optimised for PC so even people who could run Crysis on full specs are having trouble putting it above medium settings. [URL="http://www.somethingawful.com/news/watch-dogs-review/"]Something Awful covers[/URL] my feelings over the plot of the game.

Chapter-Master

So basically they can't produce the graphics they tried to sell it on?