BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 103 of 338 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3377

Well I get it is something to do with split screens but the only time I ever played split screen was mario kart on the N64 so...

Or was it Mario Kart or something else... hm.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I don't think I've seen that one.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

EG- hiding your screen in an FPS so the other person can't see you coming

Psycho:

CRT monitors and Counter Strike - vintage LAN

Occuli Imperator

More importantly, who is duck tapped to the rsj?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

brilliant.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Mario Kart 8 purchased, free game from Nintendo for registering it on Club Nintendo, ten games to choose from, I went for New Super Mario Bros U
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

playing the new Wolfenstein today. enjoying it so far, quite liking the old fashioned shooting feel. looks nice, story is interesting, the main character actually speaks, which is nice. only issue so far is that there is only a master volume control, no individual controls for speech, effects, music etc. and the sound hasn't been very well balanced. voices are very hard to hear even when stood beside you, and guns are rather lacking in oomph.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Skyrim + City Management = Northern Shadow

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264849384[/url]

Northern Shadow is a first person perspective RPG where you can build and manage your own kingdom. It has both sandbox elements, and a classical RPG story.

Game starts after the great defeat of the Northern Kingdom, at the hands of an unknown enemy. Some of the survivors have traveled to distant lands in hopes of rebuilding the now fallen kingdom.

Features

Your kingdom, your people
    Build and improve your own city. Communicate with other kingdoms, negotiate trade agreements and build alliances. Defend your city and your lands.

RPG systems with a skill based focus
    In combat, depend on your own skills, rather than statistics on your character sheet. Use spells or weapons, you can play the game your way. Craft weapons for your use, or for your troops.

Living World
    Living economy allows you to see the ripples of your own actions all around the world. Your steward will take care of your city while you are gone.

Explore
    Discover worlds both above, and beneath the earth. Find precious mineral veins and other treasures.

Gameplay
    You can only control your own character. Build your city by talking to your steward, or workers and selecting an appropriate lot from a miniature map. Protect your surrounding lands by ordering patrols and giving special missions to your troops. Troop effectiveness is determined by their training and weapons/armor quality.

Your cities can produce different wares, which you can trade with other kingdoms if you wish, but you have to protect your roads and provide safe environment for traders first. Wage war or form alliances with other computer controlled kingdoms as you see fit.

It is all text based (no voice overs), but has an expanding story with many arcs.
    The video looks cool
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    playing the new Wolfenstein today.
    Oh that sucks about the audio, I have trouble with background noise so that's a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Skyrim + City Management = Northern Shadow

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264849384[/url]
    Interesting, will keep an eye out for that (or forget and be pleasantly surprised again at a later date).

Also:

Occuli Imperator

Not really sure about the first person gameplay stylings though.