BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 338 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

downloaded a few mods, katanas, recurve bows, throwing weapons, samurai armour, wet and cold. is there a particular high res texture pack people recommend? seems to be loads of different ones about.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

There's one on the steam DLC site, not the mods bit the actual steam store.

Then everything I've read seems to be recommending that light source mod mentioned in wolfies link.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

need to get a better draw distance on enemies at the moment. can see static objects further away than the console version, but at times enemies are popping into existence a few feet away from me, archers outside are shooting me with impunity.

Occuli Imperator

Console command:

fov #

Adjust field of view. The maximum value appears to be 160. Higher numbers allow a wider field of vision, but it can be distorted. Lower numbers show a "zoomed" view. 60-90 is a useful range.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

There are some complete graphics overhaul mods which are incredibly intensive but make the game look almost photo-realistic, I'll try and dig up my list of Skyrim mods...

Played a bit of the Aveline DLC for AC4, really enjoying it so far. Not a huge insight into her character yet, but I think she plays a bit differently (moves faster I think, like Catwoman in Arkham City) and her machete kills (hur) are easily the most brutal kills in any AC game I've played yet, very nice. Really looking forward to getting AC:Liberation/Feminist Facestab in January.

Still enjoying the main game as well, had a particularly fun moment attacking a convoy of 6 big men-o-war (hur) and capturing two before escaping the rest, quite smug I didn't end up sunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

well I am back from the PS4 midnight launch. fewer drunk *******s fortunately thinking they are funny hurling abuse, but unfortunately also fewer entertaining drunks for a good chat. the staff think they have it rough doing two midnight launches in two weeks, they should try working a bar TT fortnight, amateurs

still, my mum came in and collected my awesome Killzone mega bundle so I got the deal I wanted. downside I can't play it until christmas day and pretty much every other staff member bought one, so I am going to have to spend the next month at work with my fingers in my ears going la la la not listening.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I can't play it until christmas day and pretty much every other staff member bought one, so I am going to have to spend the next month at work with my fingers in my ears going la la la not listening.
    lmao

Occuli Imperator

Being so behind the curve I know exactly what this is like...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Aye this is what Skyrim was like for me...

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Aye this is what Skyrim was like for me...
    That is what Skyrim is like for me