BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 132 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3377
    Occuli Imperator

Borderlands 2 is free to play this weekend with a 75% off the game of the year edition during this period.

- - - Updated - - -

Beyond earth does look intriguing, I read about it here: http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/civilization-beyond-earth-hands-on-defining-the-next-phase-of-human-evolution-one-turn-at-a-time/
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Bollocks, it appears i'm going to have to engage in espionage.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Bollocks, it appears i'm going to have to engage in espionage.
    ?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Because of how they've set uo the nature of the factions. You won't be able to learn their personalities from just knowing they're india or knowing they're peacekeepers or whatever...

Occuli Imperator

Because of how they've set uo the nature of the factions. You won't be able to learn their personalities from just knowing they're india or knowing they're peacekeepers or whatever...
    Well until the develope nuclear weapons...

Chapter-Master

planet busters were awesome, you could actually leave craters in the landscape.
    I once built enough on carrier submarines to wipe out every single other colony on the map in a single turn of glorious annihilation.

Occuli Imperator

A slight case of over boming

Chapter-Master

I played that game that much in those days that I had to find ways to keep it entertaining.

Remember this rather reasonable comment by a prominent youtube games reviewer on the possibly nuclear domestic?

Well it didn't go down well by those[URL="https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/502127322942537728"] stirring the pot[/URL]
    The re-tweets are vile. TotalBiscuit certainly didn't deserve to be called a misogynist for what he wrote (wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who sent him rude messages were just filth from 4chan doing it, they have done that before.) but the people coming to his support are utter scum.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Read a bit more last night, and wish I hadn't. It seems far too complicated. And far too dramatic.