BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 148 of 338 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3377

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    It is worth pointing out that this isn't an after thought or reaction to the whole male protagonist controversy, the game has been worked on for a while. While that doesn't excuse the lack of protagonist in any of the main games or their ham frosted handling of the issue, at least they have had plans to do another female led game.
    Well the problem with Unity was that they were going to have a femal protagonist, then two white male directors said to make itm ale quite early on and everything else was covering for that basically, then all their bull**** excuses. Ubisoft were actually doing better with representation than most AAA developers (bar Bioware and a couple of others) until then.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Gauntlet is out, yay.

My mother and aunts are addictoed to Injustice: Gods Among Us, and my mother is unreasonably good at it. Like she breezes through the single player stuff on highest difficulty and kicks everyones bum in multiplayer.>< This is worse than here being better at Assassins Creed than me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

nice mum you've got there apparently
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Yep, she's a huge geek. Even cosplays. Shout out to my aunt who got so into Mass Effect and Dragon Age she forgot two of her daughters birthdays, though.

Chapter-Master

well once you have more than a couple of kids they start to lose importance right?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I think so
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Shout out to my aunt who got so into Mass Effect and Dragon Age she forgot two of her daughters birthdays, though.
    ok that's kinda bad... how old were they at the time? could they at least appreciate what they had been dumped for?
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    ok that's kinda bad... how old were they at the time? could they at least appreciate what they had been dumped for?
    Turning six and nine. Still managed to give them good parties and stuff but the ickle ones are smart and figured out it all seemed to come together very late.

Chapter-Master

got my pre-order down today for Shadow of Mordor, looking awesome.

Chapter-Master

oh. my. god.