BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 183 of 338 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3377
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the lack of publicity surrounding Total War: Attila?
    I literally hadn't heard anything about it till i saw the popup on steam advertising it on the 17th.
    I mean obviously it'll currently be a buggy mess. But I can't remember such a quiet total war release.
    mh I didn't find it particularly quiet... but that's maybe because I've sub'd the TotalWar youtube channel for the hilarious stuff they sometimes put out, like this one:
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

First-Captain

free Warmachine:Tactics demo now available on Steam - was kinda hoping for that, now I can try it out properly - the reviews on Steam don't make me all that hopeful, especially interface wise, and the ridiculous amount of ridiculously priced DLC already out doesn't look nice either (15€ for a paltry selection of Ret units? no thank you...), but I'll give it a chance regardless!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    mh I didn't find it particularly quiet... but that's maybe because I've sub'd the TotalWar youtube channel for the hilarious stuff they sometimes put out, like this one:
    I'm used to seeing loads of steam pop-ups on booting, at least for the last two or three games...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

[QUOTE=Psychosplodge;478026]Has anyone else noticed the lack of publicity surrounding Total War: Attila?
    I literally hadn't heard anything about it till i saw the popup on steam advertising it on the 17th.
    I mean obviously it'll currently be a buggy mess. But I can't remember such a quiet total war release.[/QUOTE

There were articles on pcgamer et al last year
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

yup, I knew about it, but I wont be playing any of those until Total Warhammer
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post

There were articles on pcgamer et al last year
    I some how managed to miss them entirely.
    oh well at least I've heard of Warhammer : Totalwar before Kirsten mentioned it

Also has anyone downloaded pokemon shuffle?

Chapter-Master

32 minutes of the cancelled Legacy of Kain game. gutted, I so want another Kain game

Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Homeworld Remastered hitting later today, and I has an excite - never got too deeply into the originals, silly me, so I'm rather curious how good this will be! Heard only good things about it after all...

Chapter-Master

I can't decide whether or not to make the financial and time commitment to the Elite remake.

Occuli Imperator

I want a ST:BotF remake
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni