BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 184 of 338 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

a what?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Star Trek Birth of the Federation. Also, totes, it was a great game.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

What about that startrek online game, is that any good for you?

First-Captain

I for one did quite enjoy it - it's certainly not overly complex or anything, and neither does it look amazingly good by today's standards (especially the ground part, which honestly is very meh all around, but also not what is important about a Star Trek game^^), but it's a fun way to dive into the universe and have some good times with friends.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

just had a go of the Warmachine Tactics demo on Steam. I am liking the look of it, it has all the rules of the tabletop in place, but with single player missions comparable to things like XCOM, Shadow of the Horned Rat, Valkyria Chronicles etc. not just skirmish line ups. worth giving it a go I would say.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

oooh that might be worth a look
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

if only the controls were as good as XCOM, or it had any kind of artificial intelligence beyond the level of a three year old... as an alpha or maybe early beta it would have been plenty good, but it's rather ridiculous to call the game in its current state "finished" and start releasing (expensive) DLC for it... the faults of Early Access for you Don't get me wrong, it's definitely worth a try and it does have great potential once the controls are less dodgy and there is a more meaningful selection of units (not that I expect many more free units to make it into the game - probably lots more DLC coming). But as it is now, I really can't justify the price tag they slapped on it...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

when it was first released I was expecting it to be half the price it turned out to be. it certainly doesn't seem to be very finished it is true, I noticed a few bugs just doing a couple of missions. worth downloading the free demo though.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Yeah so I bought Elite: Dangerous at the weekend. Flying is easy-ish, but difficult to master. Combat is still a big no at the moment. Making money is going slowly. The galaxy is immense.

Chapter-Master

Bought my first ship. "Upgraded" from the starter ship to the [URL="http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Adder"]Adder[/URL] can make credits space trucking quicker now. The downside is this one sounds like the ******* offspring of a messerschmitt and a tractor. Just need about two million or so and I'm outfitting it to go exploring