BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 193 of 338 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3377

Been playing Life is Strange, it's amaze. Only a few pounds per episode, each episode lasts a couple of hours if you just follow the story, more if you go hunting to talk to everyone and collect all the photographs.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I've spent last couple of nights playing the new 3ds pokemon freebie, it's quite addictive

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Turns out I'm the prettiest princess, who became totally badass dodged one assassin with catlike reflexes and stared down another would be killer with my overwhelming physical presence, so I survived to become Queen

Banned

Most important question tho: Did you end up with Briony or fail miserably?

Chapter-Master

Fail miserably of course.

First-Captain

There's a pretty neat game called Fractured Space on free weekend on Steam. It's basically Capital (Space)Ship combat with a bit of point capping thrown in the mix, and while it's still in Alpha, as evidenced mainly by the lack of tutorials and the rather lackluster UI, it's hella fun to play. There's a dozen classes to play already, from close-range Brawlers to Snipers (odd concept for a Capital Ship, but hey...). Ship customization is rather limited atm (again Alpha), but there are some weapon and skill variants to choose from already, with more obviously on the way.
    The Alpha isn't normally free, although the game itself will be free to play once finished, and it won't be pay2win (or at least so the devs claim, and they seem pretty adamant and commited about it). But anyone who gives it a spin this weekend gets to keep it for free, which I think is a rather nice touch and has skyrocketed the player base from an average 50 people online simultaneously to some 3000 at the moment.
    I can definitely recommend it, even in its current state - at least if you grab it for free right now, not sure if I'd be willing to pay for it yet (but if they keep improving it I might just support them by getting a few cool skins or something)
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I will take a look, ship combat is an idea that always interest me, even if there has never really been one I liked especially.

aah yes, I have seen that before, not a multiplayer fan though.

still, I do love Strike Suit Zero.
    Last edited by Kirsten; 04-18-2015 at 03:15 PM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Banned

Picked up [URL="http://misstakegame.com/"]The Marvelous Miss Take[/URL] last night and it is most fun.

The stealth genre gets turned on its head in The Marvellous Miss Take – the only heist adventure that invites you to steal with style!

Break into 25 unique art galleries as three different thieves in search of the ultimate score, evading guards and using gadgets to get away with your priceless haul. Unlike other stealth games though, there’s no time for waiting in the shadows until the right moment! Wandering guards decide their patrol routes on the fly, security cameras keep watch over everything and even innocent gallery goers just visiting to admire the art might raise the alarm if they see something suspicious. Only quick wits and even quicker reflexes can help you grab the loot and escape unseen – there’s no option for violence and the clock is ticking!

Game features

Organised Chaos – More than your typical stealth game, The Marvellous Miss Take is a fluid, high-speed game of cat and mouse! Random guard patterns require players to think on their feet rather than hiding in the shadows, and one false move means escape can be snatched away from you in seconds.

Wits, Not Fists – Forget violence, takedowns or picking off guards one by one… distraction's the key to success here! Each stage stays tense from the first step to the last, so put your gadgets to good use to keep out of trouble and pilfer everything you can before someone spots you!

The Bigger Picture – Sneak into the 25 multi-floored galleries as one of three different characters, each of which has their own unique skills and goals. Can you escape safely with the maximum amount of loot and grab yourself a perfect ranking?

Artfully Accessible – Streamlined, intuitive mouse controls let you explore the colourful world of The Marvellous Miss Take with ease, making the exciting puzzle-***-stealth action accessible to players of all ages and skills.

(skip to 3:00 for gameplay)

The plot is Miss Sophia Take - who I'm reasonable sure is based on EG (rich, likes art, big hat, flails when panicked) - has her family's art collection swindled so she goes about stealing it back and eventually teams up with two other theives to hit up London's galleries. Also not sure I'd agree with the "All ages and skills" of the blurb, it gets pretty tricky and would probs be rather frustrating for ickler gamers. That said had zero actual bugs, controls and mechanics are easy to get a hold of and the graphics and audio are great and fit perfectly.

:O *flails*
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

sounds interesting
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.