BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 195 of 338 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3377
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post

Not for me but lol'd anyway.
    hm I've never gotten round to doing that (err him)... whelp guess there's another ME playthrough coming up
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Batgirl is getting her own story DLC for Arkham Knight.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

awesome
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I am playing loads of Dark Souls. I downloaded it for free ages ago and never really played it. But now, after hammering Bloodborne for weeks I have started on it, and really enjoying it. Much easier than Bloodborne too, particularly the bosses. Good character customisation options and good classes too, makes a big difference to how you approach the game.

Chapter-Master

Regicide is interesting. there is a straight forward classic chess mode, and regicide mode and I think one other I haven't tried yet. I have never been any good at chess, partly because I have several friends who are really very good, so I got destroyed every time I played. But Regicide is quite different because you can make ranged attacks and kill pieces without taking them. taking a piece in the usual chess way works as you would expect. but after moving your one piece, you have five initiative points to spend on things like firing snap shots, casting a psychic power, or throwing a frag grenade.

Banned

[URL="https://youtu.be/ouN12kctXyI?t=1m3s"]Ocelot gun spinning[/URL]

So Ubisoft have sort of learnt from the poopstorm over the past couple of games and are letting you play a female Assassin in the next game, Assassins Creed Syndicate. But only for about a quarter of the story missions.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Well they're learning... slowly.

Meanwhile over at Nintendo:

To be honest EG, I don't care if you play a Rat in Syndicate, I just want the game to be finished. NO BUGS, NO DAY ONE DLC, JUST A FINISHED GAME THAT IS ENJOYABLE WOULD BE AWESOME. (Y)
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Well they're learning... slowly.

Meanwhile over at Nintendo:

Veeery slowly.

Also lol.