BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 338 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Haha yeah fair enough, I love me some God of War and I've found too many games have tried to emulate it - Dante's Inferno comes to mind - and not done nearly as well. I think you only really start to appreciate the difference between those games if you get really in depth with them. It's why even with all the bad impressions of Ryse from pretty much everyone I do want to hear/see/feel how it compares to God of War as it is obviously a nod to the series.

Oh yeah. I never played Catherine myself but I've heard it is insanely hard.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Another evening well spent on Skyrim.
    Now running round in legendary daedric armour. Blacksmithing is upto 99. Enchanting upto 98.
    Soon I'll have double enchantments on everything with my glamourous assitant running round in legendary light dragon scale...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

God of War games are fun, but I never venture beyond 'normal' levels on a game. I'm here for fun, not frustration.

And kicking back in a classical stylee..... Zelda. Oh. Em. Gee. I love Zelda games! Absolutely love them. They just....work. To the point where I'm seriously considering picking up a 3DSXL and a WiiU just so I can itch that Zelda scratch, even when the games are remakes of classic entries. I don't care. I'm a Zelda slag!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

The 3ds version of ocarina of time is dumbed down compared to the original.

Chapter-Master

I never ever did any blacksmithing or any crafting at all in Skyrim, yet you get so many rewards for it.....
    Eh, I guess I'm impatient lol.

@Mr Mystery
    No I understand perfectly mate. If you are looking for fun, don't ever play a God of War game on the hardest sitting. I spent at least.....gee it was a few nights trying to beat the final boss of God of War 2 on Titan, from memory anyway, might have been less. Basically, you die in three hits. Zeus attacks you relentlessly. You have to know his exact pattern and react within a second. And then you get to the QTE finisher.....my god. Do it *as it pops up on the screen* or die. So unfair....
    Not to mention that he takes tiny damage from you because you can't even attack him normally. You literally have to spend the entire fight countering with the Golden Fleece!
    Check out my blog!

Assassins Creed IV on PC releases here tomorrow but it's already out in some places. Just heard from a friend that there is a save bug which is seeing people lose all their progress and said friend lost 14 hours work. Now I'm worried.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Being behind on the release does mean it'll give them time to patch the bug before you get to it at least.

Chapter-Master

Yeah at that level of enchanting, I can add more hit points, or damage reduction or damage to weapons than anything I've seen for sale.
    Need to squeeze some planetside 2 and some rome 2 in this week as well really.

Gonna pick up a couple of games for this months entertainment.

After the snooze fest that Arkham Origins turned out to be, think I'll go back to the tried and trusted 'Prototype 2', which is absolutley ace-cackes in my experience, and maybe this... [url=/http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Guided-Fate-Paradox-PS3/dp/B00BWKXB08/ref=sr_1_28?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1385032976&sr =1-28] an RPG in which winning on a funfair thingy makes you God[/url], and it turns out the job is really hard. Seems kooky enough to appeal!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I'm playing through The Last of Us for a second* time at the moment, it's the only game I've been able to sit down and play for more than three hours at a time in about a fortnight.
    Not buying another game until my PS4 arrives. When it does, I'll get Killzone and FIFA 14 on the day to go along with the PS+ freebies. A week after that, I'll probably get Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed 4.

*Technically the third time, but I intend to finish this one. My second play-through is on Survivor difficulty, and I just got up to the part where Joel falls down the elevator shaft in a hotel. I got up to that part and was like.....yeah, no. Might revisit it later, I got past that part on Normal just last night on my third play-through (mostly playing for story/gameplay) and it still sucked.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 11-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Check out my blog!

Page 2 of 338 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast