BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 206 of 338 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Just read you're human again, female or male confirmed though not that it's a surprise.

Been an option since the first, but no doubt BBC will report it as something new like fallout.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yep or IGN reporting that the VATS system is making a comeback lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

This week in not news...

Chapter-Master

Today's E3 has been great, full of great conferences and some amazing trailers/demos. Microsoft kicked the day off incredibly well, though the ****ty Gears of War 4 demo was a huge let-down. The highlight from Microsoft was definitely the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility, though games-wise everything looked good with Tomb Raider being the stand-out. The exclusives all look good, but aside from Tomb Raider none of them truly "wowed" me, and there was no "megaton" announcement; clearly Gears of War 4 was supposed to fit that bill but the demo was shockingly bad, sadly. They were using obviously recycled animations from the old Gears games, you could barely see anything and the visuals really didn't look like that big of a step-up from Gears 3. Halo 5 looks the goods though!

EA were the worst of the day's conferences but were still massively improved over last year, they started well and ended well; the middle section though was atrocious. Battlefront is everything we could have ever wanted!

Ubisoft almost stole the darned show today though with a great all-round conference full of lots of new big budget games, the Honour game being my personal favourite.

Of course though, Sony just blew the competition out of the water with the announcement/reintroduction of the big three; The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Shenmue 3. Any single conference that drops that trio can't fail to go down as the strongest showing of this E3, let alone the decade so far. Horizon really was the surprise hit of the show though with many agreeing it is easily the best looking new IP shown today. By the by, it was the only conference this year to have caused Neogaf (and much of the internet) to crash for the better part of an hour. The problem here is that the lack of holiday 2015 exclusives wasn't addressed, meaning multiplatform games are going to be the saving grace for the PS4 this year.

Overall, it is a great time to be a gamer - at the very least, if you can wait until 2016 anyway - and I'm really pleased with all the conferences so far. The only way this day could be topped is if Square Enix show off a full-on Kingdom Hearts III demo and Valve announce Half-Life 3.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 06-16-2015 at 04:21 AM.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

The highlight of the "next gen" microsoft console is the ability to play old games?

Chapter-Master

some amazing reveals these last few days, loving it
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    The highlight of the "next gen" microsoft console is the ability to play old games?
    The backwards compatibility actually doesn't affect me as I traded my 360 in to get my Xbox One but it is still a really nice feature, even if only for convenience; after all, it is a roughly 6-7 years worth of games to choose from.
    I do kinda agree with your point though; games-wise it wasn't as stellar a showing as some others thought, in my opinion. None of their demos remotely compared to Horizon or even Uncharted 4, and they had no truly massive game announcement.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Microsofts game lineup looked rather uninteresting. EA had ME4 so that's basically auto-win for me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

See how Nintendo go on later

Banned

1992 vs 2015

artist: Akira “Akiman” Yasuda
    I like how the Smash Bros equivalent to Zangief is the Wii Fit Trainer