BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 227 of 338 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

It's a shame Game sell them at 50% over rrp though.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I haven't bought any yet, so not looked at price. I want Zelda, Samus, and Link, possibly a Fire Emblem one depending on what there is
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I think they've re-released some. Zelda was difficult to find. I'd never seen a jigglypuff before.
    The fire emblem ones are supposedely rare, but I think they may be on the re-release list. And there's at least two versions of samus.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

yeah Nintendo said they would re-release some because of the problems people were having.

there is Samus and Zero Suit Samus, I want both. maybe Ike and Ganondorf.

I got my new video card and it seems to have solved the issues. Played NBA 2K15 with no problems, played World of Warcraft multiple hours in the new zone with no issues. Fallout hadn't been a problem anyway, so I didn't expect any there.

I ended up going with a GeForce 960, 4GB, pretty solid and reasonably priced. IIRC, it's also slightly overclocked. Darn thing had three fans on it (still pretty quiet), so I had to work to reroute wires around it because it's that bloody big. That did mean I can't put a fan on the side of the case, or it'd just be hitting wires all day, but I got one on top to pull warm air out.

ARK is still a no-go. But I think I had older drivers at the time. So maybe I'll try it again.

Watched a video on the best free games on Steam, and Marvel Heroes 2015 sounded interesting so I downloaded it to try. It's been rather fun. Haven't dropped any money yet, and haven't felt I have to. Sure, I can only get one or two more heroes right now (hero costs differ based on the hero, not sure why, but possibly popularity), but I'm not sure having more than one would be worth it yet. The game feels like a sort of Diablo-esque MMO, like if you took Diablo, slapped a Marvel superheroes theme on it, dumped a bunch of players in the same zones, and added zone events that respawn over and over for people to jump in on. The crafting system isn't that intuitive, granted (especially with no hints to tell you that you have to "donate" gear to level your personal crafter's XP, which you do with the gear you'd normally sell for credits), but mostly it's easy to figure out. I think the inventory would be where money would come into play first, but it still doesn't feel as restrictive as Neverwinter. I might try some other heroes later, but if they have to level through the same story, it'll feel too similar right now. For a free game to play around with a half hour here or there, it's certainly worth checking out, especially if you like the Marvel universe.

First-Captain

three Warhammer related classics just went up on GOG.com - Shadow of the Horned Rat, Chaos Gate and Final Liberation. yay!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Banned

Oh nice. Would have liked if they had the Eldar one whose name escapes me at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hells yeah Final Liberation comes with the OST so can finally rock out to the intro music lol

Chapter-Master

never was a fan of final liberation, chaos gate I would be interested in playing again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    never was a fan of final liberation

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Oh nice. Would have liked if they had the Eldar one whose name escapes me at the moment.
    Rites of War. Basically Panzer General with 40K units, which was cool.

I have an old set with these three games and Dark Omen all together, but it doesn't work as well on modern PCs and OS's. Ditto Rites of War. I'll gladly be grabbing these to revisit some old school games.

Think I better make a folder for my GW game icons, they're kind of piling up on my PC, especially with recent sales and all.