BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 228 of 338 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

it was fun unleashing all the crazy guns. I set up skirmishes with masses of imperial super heavies against loads of ordinary ork units just to blast them to bits. Shadow of the Horned Rat was cool, but also utterly impossible.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

kind of speaking of which, Warmachine Tactics is in the Humble Weekly Bundle for a minimum of 13$
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

a very enjoyable evening playing World of Tanks on PC.

the teams can be very hit and miss personality wise, as usual. you get some nice people who wish everyone a good game, and then others who swear and rant if the team is losing, especially if they die. Had one game facing a barrage of harassment for being the last one alive. there was an enemy tank destroyer marauding behind our lines that I was trying to stop in my much slower AT-2, and all I got was 'omg where are you going?' 'look at the map noob' etc. yes, I am looking at the map, that is why I am the only person trying to stop the enemy tank destroying our artillery fifteen tanks per team and I have four people saying it is all my fault that they charged off piecemeal and got killed...

First-Captain

yeah... that kind of behaviour seems less prevalent in World of Warships so far, at least by my experience... sure it happens, but very rarely. Earlier I mistakenly torped a friendly without much in the way of backlash from him except slight and understandable annoyance (but the other two Torps of the volley hit the enemy, and I later sunk a battleship via my cruiser ramming him, so I think I still did a good job that game :P)
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I am enjoying Warships, good fun

Chapter-Master

A bit late but just seen on tumblr

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Ach. Thanks to Cracked, I know why that's not funny but rather sad...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    fifteen tanks per team and I have four people saying it is all my fault that they charged off piecemeal and got killed...
    There was a video done by SlightlyImpressive, "How to Trick People into Thinking You're Okay at PVP," seems appropriate here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0Ak91bnlI

I love the people who say "Go fight here... no, wait, there... wait, over there... Why are you still fighting in the road, noob?"

- - - Updated - - -

And speaking of "teammates" making comments... Not quite the same thing, but similar. Was playing Marvel Heroes last night, and the game has all kinds of banter comments from the characters, with Spiderman and Deadpool being the most chatty (of course). I was playing Scarlet Witch, because with the currency I had free in the game I could get her and X-23, and Scarlet Witch has a really fun ability set. Her own banter's kind of funny, especially when you unload wanton destruction on cars and stuff and she questions the necessity (or says "I'm sure Tony will pay for that").

But the worst part was the inter-character banter, when a Deadpool was running around fighting near me, and said, "More like Scarlet Biii-... Hey, hey, hey, didn't see you there."

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    I love the people who say "Go fight here... no, wait, there... wait, over there... Why are you still fighting in the road, noob?"
    the complaints are always pretty much 'omg I charged off on my own and got killed, why did nobody come and support me, I am totally more awesome than all of you!'