BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 235 of 338 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Wii U is a good console, worth having one. Need a 3DS for pokemon though
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

boom

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/20150807_194622_zpsnoaaaogo.jpg.html][/URL]

Banned

Best Mass Effect tidbit I've heard in a while:

According to Mark Meer the reason that the “Shepard Shuffle” exists is that Bioware was motion capturing a real marine for a lot of Shepard’s animations and at the end of one session they asked the guy if he would dance.

He told them that he really couldn’t dance, but they were just like “No, no it’s fine! Just do something quick and we’ll replace it later! It’ll be fun!” They never replaced it and a dance craze was born.

Chapter-Master

Genius

Occuli Imperator

So I got around to playing pay day heist, I have failed the first mission several times...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

DONTNOD explaining their inspiration for Life is Strange:

you see, we opened up a portal to hell and directly asked satan to give us a storyline, thus the game was born

Accurate.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

thoroughly recommend the latest Toy Soldiers. loved the first two, third is even better, adding a lot more variety even if you don't pay for the extra armies.

Occuli Imperator

Fallout shelter now on andriod
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    So I got around to playing pay day heist, I have failed the first mission several times...
    I had a go at that this week at some point. First mission was easy, walked it. Second mission could see the escape and got gunned down and abandoned. Second mission was hard.

But this weekend when I had chance was mostly playing valkarya chronicles(or whatever its called) and doing quite well 4/5 missions in and not had a fatality yet. Got the first skirmish down to two turns, but can't get better than a B rating for some reason *shrugs* all classes upto level 4-6 and enjoying it fairly well. It seems to reward a reasonably aggressive playstyle.
    Can't get past turn two of the Edy's patrol dlc though. spawning enemies that run straight into the victory zone is very cheap.

And the rest of the time I squeezed in some monster hunter 4 ultimate. Which was fun. But made it really silly by creating a pink haired hunter called Fluttershy that runs round in yellow armour slaughtering cute ickle animals.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness