BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 239 of 338 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3377

Boo.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I guess 'no choice at all evers' is technical better than 'choice of dudes, or GTFO'.

And being a movie series spinoff, bit of a bye on that one?

Also, there are female characters!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

ooh, I got in the Warhammer Vermintide: End Times closed Beta for Saturday, got to sign a non disclosure agreement and everything.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    ooh, I got in the Warhammer Vermintide: End Times closed Beta for Saturday, got to sign a non disclosure agreement and everything.
    Grats! Now be sure to post pics , I mean non dislosures are nothing to worry boot :P

Ehrmagerd. Mad Max is an absolute tonne of fun!

Just got the amusingly named 'Thunderpoon' upgrade. Much laffs was had tear arseing around knacking all and sundry.

Though highlight of vehicle combat remains harpooning a driver out their vehicle, via the windscreen....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Decided to play a spreadsheet'em up last night. Got football manager '09 for a couple of quid. May or may not have created a manager based on the best character from a cartoon.
    First press conference press asked questions about how as a "female" manager I'd cope with breaking into football management. Didn't seem that bothered about how being a tiny horse would affect my performance though. Interesting to consider that the option was there and they programmed expected press responses. Wonder if the press will start doing scandal pieces if I'm ****?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Chapter-Master

Sometimes they have to learn the hard way

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Cruel
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That would be the ideal solution yes. The whole 'the story is crafted around the individual character and it just took us towards a male story' is such a trite excuse, as Saints Row illustrates nicely. Writing a story involving a wife? Gay. Kids? Adopted. No excuse.
    Or, if they're going to insist on a spouse, give the option of spouse gender, so people can choose their character's gender and sexual orientation.

Saints Row definitely shot down those silly arguments, but people don't like Saints Row because it decided to have fun rather than just be another crime simulator. Meh to those killjoys!