BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 263 of 338 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

I didn't, not been in a desert
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Ah, sorry. Yeah I've not been to much of Noctilum but been to most of the desert to the east.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Nasty stuff that way
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Very, very nasty stuff. I die a lot, to single hits. But I wanted the miriam. I just spent enough time dodging and taking the long way. Even managed to get one point that was surrounded by level 40 prone by creeping up and dropping off a cliff at the right time in their patrol. Then died instantly and respawned there so had to fast travel

Brother-Captain

Bah. My kittens should be summoning Leviathans by now, but I keep getting slowed to a halt somewhere around the outer parts of my star system. Apparently I need to throw enough kittens into the cycle of reincarnation to get the higher Metaphysics first, in order to get enough unicorns to boost my Black Liquid Sorrow.

And then I shall summon the elder gods! All shall purr in despair!

(Yes I am still playing Kittens Game)
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

don't mention the kittens.

Everytime you mention the kittens I lose a fortnight of more productive gaming.

I've been playing Freeblade.

It's kinda fun for a freebie, and so far little sign of pay2win nonsense,
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

After seeing so many videos for it on outsidexbox's YouTube channel and it being on sale for $20, I grabbed Dying Light over the weekend. Blew pretty much my entire Sunday on it, and still have so much game left to play. Zombie killing, parkour style running and climbing, quests to do all over the place... it's pretty fun. Combat is ridiculously tough early on, even more so than it would be for my apparently awful gaming skills, but it's mostly bad with the enemy humans (until you get a gun and just shoot the buggers in the head). It does feel insanely tense when you get surrounded by zombies or find yourself out at night (when the nastier ones come out to play). The story is a bit cliche in places, but not terrible, and you see cliches in most game stories (even sometimes in the best stories). If you can get it for a good price, definitely worth snagging. If that genre's your thing, it's not bad at close to full price (or full price, if you're not a bargain seeking lunatic like me).

Chapter-Master

Yeah... There's some games on PlayStation I'd like to play, but since they're only on PlayStation, I can't, and I'm not going to rush out to buy a PS4 just for a handful of games. My PC runs games so well that I haven't even gotten many for my XBox One since I got it... I believe so far (not counting free downloads) I've gotten Madden NFL 16 (which came with it), Halo Master Chief Collection (to play with a friend), and Disney Infinity 3.0. That's it. There's other games I enjoy that are available for it, but also for PC, where I've got a combined 5TB of space right now, and can run games better, and can mod the heck out of them, *and* can usually get them cheaper through sales on Steam, Humble Bundle, etc.

Paying $400 for a PS4 just for a few games like Uncharted or The Last of Us seems like folly.