BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 282 of 338 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

it was £9.99, really nice to use
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Same as a normal mouse, just your hand is in a more natural position without twisting your bones
    I've got a SteelSeries mouse, made for WoW around the time of Cataclysm, similar concept. It's pretty good sized, and has a comfortable area to rest the thumb in. Makes playing anything great.

I also have what I later realized was a gaming mouse that I use at work (personal mouse... the one supplied was a cheap extremely basic mouse). It's a Logitech mouse with an area for the thumb, so much easier to hold and use during the day. Bonus, the two buttons above the thumb area can be used for Forward/Back in a browser or Windows Explorer, which is very useful when your job involves a lot of file management and page viewing. (Same with the Cata mouse, but it's got something like thirteen buttons or so.)

Meanwhile, my dad had a Razer mouse that might be nice, but wasn't nearly as comfortable to use.

That comfort will pay off in the long run, especially at that price!

Banned

TFW a game i like gets released on a platform I actually own:

Nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Rumour God of War 4 is leaving Greek Mythology....and moving to Norse.

Believe it when I play it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Just like assassins creed it will still be essentially the same button bashing gameplay.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

But....I effing love button bashers, me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Yeah they bore me senseless

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Rumour God of War 4 is leaving Greek Mythology....and moving to Norse.

Believe it when I play it.
    Oh good, it will be interesting to see how many ways they find to degrade the valkyries and any goddesses they decide to include.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Too difficult to animate them EG