BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 287 of 338 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

It's a pretty video. But I got bored of dawn of war a long time ago.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

yup, and when your youtube sub feed looks like this, you know the embargo on Stellaris prerelease content has just been lifted... :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z9ZjfeM.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	18384  
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Banned

Noice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    never got into Shogun... not because of the setting, but because the complete lack of unit variety made the tactical battles so incredibly boring for me... I mean, there was what (might be completely wrong btw, it's been a while...)? Swords, Elite Swords, Bigger Elite Swords. Spears, Elite Spears. Archers, Elite Archers. Cavalry, Elite Cavalry. And that was about it... oh and one "Super Elite" variant per faction that just had a boring old stat increase? yaaaawwwwwwn... I'll take Medieval2 (still my favourite overall) or Rome2 any day of the week, cool scenario for Shogun or not.
    I enjoyed Stronghold. And shall probably enjoy it again if I dust off my Laptop.

Not a great deal of variety troop wise, but the gameplay is good fun, and from what I remember, pretty dashed challenging in places.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I noticed Lords of the realm 2 is on steam. I might have that for the nostalgia when theres another sale.

Chapter-Master

Last edited by Erik Setzer; 05-09-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Chapter-Master

Brother-Captain

[url=http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sun_and_Moon_starters,_release_dates_revealed#New_ Pok.C3.A9mon]Pokemon Sun & Moon starters revealed[/url]
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams