BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 314 of 338 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3377

Trying out a new fortifications idea using foundations as extra thick walls with window walls as the battlement:

Takes up more space and it would be quite time consuming replacing all the walls I've already built but it will make it much neater and faster than what I've currently got. I wish there was a solid half height metal or cement wall I could use as battlements, the walls don't look quite right. but maybe I'm being fussy.

Greenhouse interior:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

the lack of battlement options annoyed me too
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yep, not even a mod for it that I can see.

- - - Updated - - -

Slightly updated barracks, now with rooftop exit and new power armour exit:

And my robotics facility reception area:

Not as high tech looking as I was hoping, need some lamps and stuff too.
    Robotics facility construction bay:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Is that door operated by a pressure pad? So you walk up and the exit opens?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

The power armour exit? Nope just a regular switch, I thought about using a pressure pad but I couldn't be bothered.

Banned

All looking really awesome, and if you wanted high tech if you work enough with the Institute you get access to their furniture and things (note: I am only working with them to betray them later I think they are horrible monsters)

Also with the robot factory be careful as Sentry-bot legged robots can't get out of person sized doors on their own. My drive in Sentry-bot, Mr Armageddon, keeps spawning inside buildings and getting stuck ;_;

Chapter-Master

Do it! take out the effort of pressing E

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yep, not even a mod for it that I can see.
    it is annoying when I spent ages making the main fort place all neat and tidy and impenetrable, but then you can only have a rubbish rough wooden half height fence along the top, spoils the aesthetic.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

Also with the robot factory be careful as Sentry-bot legged robots can't get out of person sized doors on their own. My drive in Sentry-bot, Mr Armageddon, keeps spawning inside buildings and getting stuck ;_;
    I found that if you turned your screen off that image they eventually magically find their way out. But yeah it did annoy me enough that that is why the market in my picture spam at Dalton farm is open fronted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    All looking really awesome, and if you wanted high tech if you work enough with the Institute you get access to their furniture and things (note: I am only working with them to betray them later I think they are horrible monsters)

Thanks, and if I had known that I would have started working for them sooner. But yes going to betray the hell out of those barstuds.>< At what point do you get the furniture?

Ah, might build a second robopad downstairs in the garage for them then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    it is annoying when I spent ages making the main fort place all neat and tidy and impenetrable, but then you can only have a rubbish rough wooden half height fence along the top, spoils the aesthetic.
    Yep, its not like they don't have the resources either, there are some nice metal barricades and stuff you see around military bases and the BoS airport they could use, if they didn't want to go to the effort of making actual half-walls.