BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 323 of 338 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3377

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Thanks, and if I had known that I would have started working for them sooner. But yes going to betray the hell out of those barstuds.>< At what point do you get the furniture?
    Can't remember when you get access (especially as my settlement building is modded like mad), but you can go pretty far with them without having to actually do anything that betrays your personal morals too much. You do have to be careful, though... I helped the Railroad against them and, without saying too much in terms of spoilers, there came a mission that I think is necessary to complete to help set up the Railroad's plan to destroy them, and it sets you up as an enemy of the Brotherhood (everyone's fighting for the same prize object).

Actually, come to think of it... that probably explains why in that play-through I never saw, erm, a "certain thing" that showed up in others.

SPOILERS to explain below.

The mission in question is one where you go to get a nuclear reactor thingymabob from a building. Institute wants it to finish their self-sustaining reactor. Brotherhood wants it to power Liberty Prime. So I'm guessing that by going and getting it for the Institute, that prevented the Brotherhood finishing LP and setting it loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    they are all icky, and their plot lines are just knee jerk nonsense. 'we must destroy everyone not like us, because reasons'. or you could co-operate as you have no real reason to oppose one another... 'no, go kill all those others'
    Isn't that kind of like the real world, though? Like, depressingly realistic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    So I got a silly game in the steam sale, and have been hammering away at it for the last two evenings.
    Got the platinum achievement trying to get the only use three girls achievement apparently you can only have three girls total not only ever use three girls which makes it even harder to get as the character selection is somewhat random.
    I might regret asking this, but... What the heck is that game?!?

Also... "...hammering away..." Bow-chicka-bow-wow?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    More immersive than [URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14989/?"]this[/URL]?
    At first, I found some interesting mods with that guy, but he got so full of himself and annoying (and his apparent attitude toward women makes me want to *****-slap him so hard) that I can't stand watching his videos or seeing these shirts.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

Yeah I'd rather have some pristine parts to build with, but haven't got any yet. I think it was final render I saw spawn glass panels in console and placing them to get big clear windows.

What the heck is that game?!?
    Hunie cam studio. It's silly and cheesy but not graphic. You manage cam girls and repeatedly click the mouse to speed stuff up. Worth a couple of quid for the silliness, certainly wouldn't pay full price for it.

his apparent attitude toward women makes me want to *****-slap him so hard
    Yeah He does go OTT, I'd like to hope its played up for the clicks. The so reckons he needs to get laid XD.
    iirc I only discovered him cause you lot mentioned him in this or the fallout thread.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

Must be.....a ghost type Pokémon

I'll get me coat.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

lols, you must be right -why else would it have shown up on the app?

- - - Updated - - -

I still have an ancient iPhone 3G (not even 3GS), so I can't even see what this Pokemon GO! stuff is all about, but it's all over my Facebook wall. Nerd groups, RPG groups, friends... so many people talking about it.

The whole "get outside and move around" part sounds nice, but in Florida in the summer, if you don't have a car, you don't do that (highs are already in the 90s with humidity making it "feel" above 100 and making it that much worse). So not sure I could participate anyway.

(As for my phone... I've gotten so much flak on how old it is and needs replaced. Can't load many app updates, can't download Uber, can't even use the apps for the company I work for. But hey, I mean, it still works for phone calls, emails, and basic web browsing.)
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

I've got a windows phone. I felt lucky to get the pipboy app

Banned

im a cheater

Poliwhirl knocked out my dog 😱

(for those who don't know in the handheld games eggs are hatched based not on time but how much you walk around in game - in Go it's based on distance walked (though measures are in place so if you're moving too fast, like in a car, it won't count), so they've attached the phone to their dog so while they run around it hatches the egg)

Chapter-Master

Is the drone remote catching pokemon?

Banned

Yep, controlling the drone from the tablet and the phone from the laptop.

Chapter-Master

brilliant.