BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 328 of 338 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3377

Amazing work!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Looks amazing!

Banned

Ah thank you both

Last time I checked I had something like 15k wood (hur) - was trying to build something at Nordhagen Beach and noticed I'd slightly run out ;_;

I can't remember the last time I ran out of wood. Hur. So well done.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Also I'm using a mod so there are more resources at each workstation too - had like 26k at one point lol

That sounds like a useful mod.

Banned

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11981/?"]Better shipments[/URL]

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16406/?"]Also a very useful one too[/URL]

Ooh I have Better Shipments, the other one looks nice, though I think I'm more flush with materials than caps to buy them at the moment.

Banned

That's what I thought! You'll be here saying how you've run out of materials and I'll be here like "I warned you! I tried to warn you!"

Chapter-Master

I love what you've done with the place Gott.
    I never thought of using the vertical beams like that to support your overhangs.
    Assuming you've removed the settlement build cap? Hows much lag are you getting with that much stuff?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness