BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 338 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

The coach built alfa?

I'd assumed you were going to say Hammond's bit with the six wheeled merc...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

the alfa yeah
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Iron Father

I would rather have the 6 wheeled g-wagon, looked great fun. Glad you recognised the music though it was bugging me muchly.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

It did indeed. Especially the attempts to run over swimmers.

Chapter-Master

……WHATS SAD IS I HAVE SEVERAL GREAT GUYS I GAME WITH AND THEYA RE SWEETHEARTS AND NOT THE *******S WHO MAKE FUN OF FEMALE GAMERS

AND I ONCE DID THIS AND OMG I WAS LIKE COVERED WITH AMO AND I LAUGHED ALL

'AWW YEEEA MY MAN WHORES KNOW HOW TO KEEP MAMA HAPPY'

AND I SWEAR THEY LAUGHED SO MUCH ONCE CHOKED ON A CIGARETTE LKSDHFLHK
    At first I thought this was going to be one of those “gamer girl” posts about how “girls suck at video games lolzor” and I was like ugh, running out of ammo is a normal thing it doesn’t make you bad gamer and being a girl doesn’t make you a bad gamer. THEN I SAW THE REST OF THE GIF OMF

Brilliant. Also approve of referring to them as manwhores not sugar daddies...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Just seen [URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/britishproblems/comments/1ykhpl/playing_theme_hospital_again_years_later/"]this thread[/URL] on reddit

Chapter-Master

Turns out the new Thief is decent but nothing special (Metacritic score of 70/100 for the PS4 version). That's a real shame as I was really looking forward to it as my first retail PS4 game since Christmas to tide me over until Infamous: Second Son. I think I might still pick it up though when I get paid next week, as I'll be trying to play it like pure Thief with most of the hardcore settings turned on. I wonder if playing on a higher difficulty, turning off Focus and putting a few hardcore settings on for their first runs may have changed reviewers' opinions of the game?

I'll mull it over for a week, as I still don't have Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition either, and I know that is a class game.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

yeah I am slightly disappointed to see the review, but it isn't a massive surprise. I am going to wait for Infamous first and wait for Thief to be on special offer
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.