BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 64 of 338 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

yeah the Xbox One version came out last week, the 360 version isn't available until the 11th of April, which was my original point regarding why I wont be playing it at the moment.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

oops didn't read that bit

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

bad splodgy
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Purge with fire
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

I offer my sincere apologies.

If its multiplayer only, how long are the xbox360 servers going to be online for?

Occuli Imperator

Urgh multiplayer.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

anyone else merrily destroying the world with their very own death plague? Plague Inc. Evolved is great fun, if a little creepy towards the end...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Is it like the pandemic flash game?

First-Captain

yup, just with way more detail, including some funky plague types like the Neurax Worm or a Nanovirus. It's still in Early Access though, so it's not completely polished. Haven't encountered any major bugs yet though, so that's more than can be said for most AAA titles on final release
    Currently they're working on the Necroa Virus - which will let you turn people into Zombies
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Banished is fantastic if you like the more planning involved city builder game. You will **** up your first few towns while you get the hand of things. It's the sort of game you play listening to audio books or music, not a whole lot of action.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!