BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 88 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

yes you are.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

saffaux reblogged a post about lady armor in video games and I wanted to see how my latest gaming obsession fared when it came to female armor designs.

I never really noticed but apparently they changed the Carapace Armor designs for ladies in the expansion, taking away the weird boob cup thing going on in Enemy Unknown.

It makes me happy to know one of the designers, at some point during the creation of Enemy Within, saw the boob cups and thought “that’s ****ing stupid. Let’s fix it.”

Good on you, Firaxis Games/2K.
    [URL="http://kedasederragar.tumblr.com/post/84508535922/theangelwithnoface-this-extra-life-saffaux"]Source[/URL]
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I've been playing Arkahm Asylum again.

Every bit as awesomely awesome as I remember!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I found it a bit flat personally. Not as bad as I feared but a distinct but small step back from Arkham City. I did like that the Riddler trophies were blackmail information though, made it much more interesting to track down and also more realistic I thought.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I thought something seemed different in Xcom about the skins but couldn't place it. Good work on that

I thought Asylum was the best one, i liked the tight focus it had and it made a lot more sense than having half a city were only a few thugs roamed the streets

Chapter-Master

I planned to get stuff done this evening, then I bought Heroes of Might and Magic V for £4 on gog...

just realised I haven't even brought my washing in from the line and it is nearly midnight...

First-Captain

ye HoM&M will do that... repeatedly...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I played 2 and 3 an awful lot. didn't get in to 4 at all. but they are all on special offer today, so I decided to grab 5 for old times sake, and yeah, they suck you in.

Banned