BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

People doubted plastic Stompa and Baneblade too once.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Well it looks like I'm right until 2014

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Sigmars Blood Limited Edition is four times as much as the regular hardback? $85 Vs $20. Wuh?

Who knows what it is?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Herzlos View Post
    Sigmars Blood Limited Edition is four times as much as the regular hardback? $85 Vs $20. Wuh?
    your looking at the novel not the rules, rules are 40 something.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    your looking at the novel not the rules, rules are 40 something.
    My bad. The LE Sigmars Blood rules are only double the price of the standard edition rules ($85 vs $41).

The real WTF is that there's a novel and rulebook with the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Herzlos View Post
    My bad. The LE Sigmars Blood rules are only double the price of the standard edition rules ($85 vs $41).

The real WTF is that there's a novel and rulebook with the same name.
    Well, we had Warzone: Pandorax and the Pandorax novel, so it's not unprecedented.
    Pandorax novel is quite good, by the way. Makes Draigo rather likeable as a character.

Fly Lord

From [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?383920-Upcoming-expansions/page7"]Dakka's Kroothawk & Warseer's Royals[/URL]:

Escalation

Each race gets at least one Lord of War (super heavy), 16 data sheets included (a.o. Baneblade, Eldar Titan, Thunderhawk, Harridan). Includes rules to include these 16 Lords of War, a.o. (modified?) Titan killer weapon rules. Also 11 scenarioes, 8 of them "Altar of War", the other 3 "Gauntlet Challenge Missions" like "When Titans Clash". The rest of the 96 pages are filled up with game photos and artwork. There will be a German version in April 2014.
    Codex Stronghold Assault

48 pages, 17 of which are datasheets of existing Imperial terrain including some groups. All can be taken as the terrain slot in regular games. Those strongholds get updated rules (invalidating those in the box I guess), one page with strongholdupgrades, plus a summary of battlefield remains/ruins (?). A story of Cadians fighting against Nurgle and 2 pages of the most prominent sieges in history.

It looks like the Wall of Martyrs gives the unit occupying it Stubborn for 40pts. I think you get two of them for that amount.

The Imperial Defense Emplacement gives the unit Stubborn and gives the unit "Wide Arc of Fire" or something like that that allows Heavy Weapons to reroll overwatch shots for 80pts. You can take a few of them for that cost.

All of the pieces are now useable in standard games and you can take "networks" as one choice which are a combination of the pieces.

There is a called Bunker Siege or something like that. The attacker gets +1 Heavy for each Force Org Chart and the Defender gets three pieces of fortifications for each Force Org Chart. There are also two other Siege type missions and I believe more rules for sieges. There was a mention of orbital bombardments or artillery strikes.
    Last edited by Bigred; 11-28-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

That's a lot of page filler

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast