BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

tried out the ig and u cant get 3 ordance units or sponsoons on the russes but ****ing well done mate this are minor problems it looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I noticed for force org swaps, you go through the unit auctions and check the box for the force org swap. So paladins for example are listed under elites, but they have an option under the elites section that designates troops.
    Orks war biker has the option for force org swaps... tyranid trigon didn't.

Veteran-Sergeant

@OP: Do you have a JIRA where we can log defects?

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by GravesDisease View Post
    @OP: Do you have a JIRA where we can log defects?
    JIRA, I am sure there is a story behind that..
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    I think the site is down? It took me to the pretty-looking main page just fine, but when I clicked on the IG icon it took me to a page that had no buttons, just a background that made it seem like there were buttons or links. Guessing that not all the stuff is currently operational.

Which is a shame because, as has been said, GW is going to C&D this down faster than you could possibly fix the problems currently present.
    The ig part work. You have to hit the box and than hit the bottom of the box and than hit the little circle in the bottom right corner.

I just got on a tinkered with this builder and loved it. I did find a points error in the Dark Angel section already for Razorback. Under Weapon options for it all the points are wrong might want to check it out.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    The ig part work. You have to hit the box and than hit the bottom of the box and than hit the little circle in the bottom right corner.
    Worst directions ever.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    Worst directions ever.
    Once you've selected your army type, click on an empty slot and select the unit type (don't worry about things that can be troops sometimes and are elites others, select them as elites and you can tick a box to make them troops later, e.g. Wraith Guard).

Click the little down arrow that appears at the bottom of the slot and select the unit type.

If there are options you want with the unit click on the + in the bottom right of the slot next and configure your options. Some of the items that appear in the fold-out option have an arrow to the left of them. Click on those and they unfold to show you the options.

If you've created a unit and you no longer want it, click the red circle in the upper right of the slot to blitz it and start again.

HTH.

Brother-Captain

Interesting. Now I understand the problem. I was accessing the page through IE on my work comp (which is old enough that it still has a floppy drive built into it).
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Brother-Captain

IG Section Corrections to be made: Under "Heavy Support" you have Hellhound Squadron as the name for what was suppose to be "Leman Russ Squadron" I believe. Was slightly confusing when I first saw it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast