BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Cyber Mastiff model

I'm looking to add a couple of Arco Flagellants into my Inquisitors little group of lunatics. Instead of the usual models I'm thinking of modeling them as Cyber Mastiffs as that fits in better for an Ordo Xenos warband. The problem is what to use for the models.

I considered Fenrisian Wolves but they're rather large and not really mechanical. Does anyone have any suggestions for mechanical dog or wolf models?

Veteran-Sergeant

I have been looking for an excuse to buy these, even considering them for my DE Beast Master.
    [url]http://maxmini.eu/miniatures/necrohounds-miniatures[/url]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	necrohounds_sizefix-882x630.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	5800

Max mini models are ridiculously good quality, and beautifully sculpted.

well thanks a lot skullchewer, i didn't even want cyber mastiffs ad now i'm making an order with maxmini

First-Captain

You've seen the GW cyber mastiff from forgeworld right? Or are you deliberately eschewing those?

Chapter-Master

The adeptus arbite gang for necromunda has some. GW aren't selling them anymore but eBay should turn up some.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I own 2 of the necromunda arbite cyber mastiffs lounging in my bits box that I will never use. PM me If you want them and we can arrange something

Syc

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier View Post
    well thanks a lot skullchewer, i didn't even want cyber mastiffs ad now i'm making an order with maxmini
    He he he, sorry. I have some Ork heads, the mean gobbo and the badass biker from maxmini, and the quality is just incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    You've seen the GW cyber mastiff from forgeworld right? Or are you deliberately eschewing those?

That was an event only model for 2013 so it'd be tricky to get enough to use I'd guess

Still need to paint mine, its a really great model. One day, FW will do Arbrites and I'll be a happy, happy gamer

Brother-Sergeant

I use six mordheim hounds as my flangellists.

That is a fantastic Arbite figure. I love the multiple layers of clothing and equipment.

Maxmini are, what I believe the younger generation refer to as, the Shizzel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast