BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Massive Discount Offer!

That's right, GW are doing a discount [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440004a&prodId=prod2330 049a&_requestid=355258"]scenery bundle[/URL].

For just £70, all this can be yours. Still over priced for lumps of plastic, I know, but when you save £30 on buying them separately, it's not to be sniffed at. Or, to put it another way, you are getting the Garden of Morr for FREE!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

And I'm sure you can save more by getting the bundle on a discount site!

Brother-Captain

typically, they don't offer these bundles to retailers through their trade accounts since they don't do special packaging for them, they are just one clicks from the website.

Librarian

Dam all the over Christmas bundles are on discount sites.

Brother-Captain

If only it was on something not as useless as scenery then a discount would be really welcome.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    And I'm sure you can save more by getting the bundle on a discount site!
    Often not actually, depending on shipping prices you end up paying more, depends where you are and the discount of course.

Scenery isn't useless, I think a lot of the problems people have with both 8th edition WFB are due to a lack of terrain, particularly board-dominating LOs blockers like the Witchfate Tor.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I bought the last one as the pile of skulls will be adoring the the top of the Khorney- skull tower tank super heavy thingummy.

I will likely buy this one, as I like the less futuristic look on the tabletop - I think I am am aiming towards a sort of agri-world area with some chaos worship going on, so temples and buildings like this.

30% off with free to pick up from your local GW is hard to match even with your Darkspheres etc.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I don't see the discount. Its showing up at $115 when I find it.

Brother-Sergeant

Hirst Molds FTW. More fun to make and how many terrain pieces can you make with them.......

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Scenery isn't useless, I think a lot of the problems people have with both 8th edition WFB are due to a lack of terrain, particularly board-dominating LOs blockers like the Witchfate Tor.
    Glad someone else gets this...