BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

any number of potential "Sons" of horus, there are a number of them in the legion afterall.

Though Im only listening to nemisis now so Im not up to that (have listened to vengeful spirit though)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaximum View Post
    EDIT: Are you guys the authors for BK, or something? I just looked at the date of the posts, and these books (Damnation and Pandorax) didn't come out here until late last year (2014).
    HAHA no, I am not.

double check which variant of the books you are looking at the release date of though, pandorax dropped pretty much with the Apocalypse 6th ed edition (little bit later as the campaign was limted ed exclusive for a bit) and Damnation only dropped last year.

On the other hand some BL authors DO post online, ADB posts significant amounts of BnC
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

*Psshh* who reads copyright dates anyway LOL
    But from the previous post dates, Im pretty sure the books weren't in the states yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123