BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well. I have no idea what's going on.
    Is Pandorax a book?
    And the grey knights didn't exist during the HH, right? I thought Loken, Garro, other guy, and various humans formed the Grey KNights based on Malcador's say so.
    Could I ask for some backstory on this thread to fill in the blanks?
    Thanks.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Pandorax is a book yes

The grey knights don't exist per say, but thats when they were "founded" janus is garro, basically of note the GK's were founded by those of undeniable faith, those who kept their loyalty when all around fell to betrayl)

and part of the background suggests that Zahariel (a DA point of view character and librarian during the HH) was in fact also one of the founding members, one whothe dark angels chapter likely thinks is a "fallen angel" and then he gets turned into abbys slaanesh toy
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

i wonder how (and if, but i can't see it not happening) they are going to tie this book to the HH book Damnation of Pythos. Same planet just way way earlier. Perhaps they will explain how Zahariel comes to be with the GK, or at least starts on the road there.

What I'm not sure of, is when he would do so. He can't be a fallen angel yet in the HH, as the split happens after the HH. Unless I'm way off on something. How many has Malcador found thus far in the books, I'm not totally up to speed on his progress thus far.

Chapter-Master

as far as I'm aware there currently is

A World Eater
    A Death Guard
    An Ultramarine
    3 Lunar Wolves

the Imperial Fist said no and the Emperors child was killed
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I did not read the post, so apologies if this has been asked a million times, but I do not want to see any spoilers so I skipped everything prior to my post:
    Is Pandorax a book, fluff in a codex? Where can I read the whole story?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaximum View Post
    I did not read the post, so apologies if this has been asked a million times, but I do not want to see any spoilers so I skipped everything prior to my post:
    Is Pandorax a book, fluff in a codex? Where can I read the whole story?
    Its a book, available as an ebook, audiobook or paper from blacklibrary

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Which is why my money is on loken killing aximand

POSSIBLE SPOILER ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

It is overtly implied that Horus Aximand (Lil Horus) is killed in Nemesis (title might be wrong, but it's the HH book focusing on the assassins) by an Eversor assassin on a planet that has thrown in with Horus.

EDIT: Are you guys the authors for BK, or something? I just looked at the date of the posts, and these books (Damnation and Pandorax) didn't come out here until late last year (2014).
    Last edited by Jmaximum; 05-29-2015 at 12:07 PM. Reason: forgot stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaximum View Post
    POSSIBLE SPOILER ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

It is overtly implied that Horus Aximand (Lil Horus) is killed in Nemesis (title might be wrong, but it's the HH book focusing on the assassins) by an Eversor assassin on a planet that has thrown in with Horus.

EDIT: Are you guys the authors for BK, or something? I just looked at the date of the posts, and these books (Damnation and Pandorax) didn't come out here until late last year (2014).
    As Aximand is featured in Vengeful Spirit, set aftrer Nemesis.. not so much.

Oh crap, I missed that connection. Or, if I posit my own reality here, maybe the author messed up in vengeful
    But if it wasn't Little Horus who got headshot in Nemesis, who was it? As the assassins (Im assuming they were backed by a colossal amount of intel) were convinced that the SPace Marine + retinue that materialized in the city square was Horus.

Luc Sedirae, captain of the 8th? company

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast