BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Scout

I guess not everyone read the stuff from GD UK 2013? It is Lorgar... that was confirmed in September that he is the next Primarch release. Horus is confirmed as Primarch #5 (Following Lorgar), Mortarion is confirmed as Primarch #7 (For obvious reasons). I'm assuming the Sculptor from Lorgar is already working on Primarch #6. Simon Eagan stated that he is working on Horus and a preview picture was shown @ GD UK.

Default Next after Next Primarch

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Fothergill View Post
    I like the model but really want a FW sanguinius model to be done to go with my blood angels
    I saw this guy at the Forge World seminar.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3535.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	5908

Scout

Talking

I would venture to guess that people didn't read the stuff from GD UK 2013? It's was confirmed in September at that show that the next Primarch was Lorgar... they showed a raw version and a painted version. Horus is confirmed to be Primarch #5 (Following Lorgar). Mortarion is Primarch #7 (For Obvious Reasons). Simon Eagan is working on Horus and preview pictures were shown @ GD UK. I would think that the Sculptor who did Lorgar is already working on Primarch #6 (Probably Kurze or Vulkan).

You will be waiting quite a while for Sanguinius (Book 6 is supposed to be Signus Prime).

Book 3 Confirmed as Part 2 of Drop Site Massacre and Battle for Phall (Raven Guard, Alpha Legion, Iron Warriors, Imperial Fists).

Book 4 Rumored as Prospero (Vlka Fenryka, Thousand Sons, Silent Sisters, Adeptus Custodes)

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by lordunborn View Post
    Arent we missing two Primarchs from Book 1? Where is Moritarian and Horus?
    Yep, they're not doing them in order apparently.

Also interesting: it appears that he is mounted on a 25mm base, as the pull out from the larger scenic base. I'll have to wait for better pictures, but right now a rough scaling shows Aurelian as slightly shorter than the other Primarchs, and certainly slighter of frame.

EDIT:

Actually, come to think of it, the scaling between the two models looks very close to how Angron hulks behind Lorgar on the cover of Betrayer
    Last edited by Dlatrex; 12-04-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Initiate

I am getting of all these chaos leaders when will the other side have a chance like doing Russ,Johnson and others.

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Fothergill View Post
    I like the model but really want a FW sanguinius model to be done to go with my blood angels
    Second that. Plus where is Vulcan? Where is Guillman? Where iz da Emprah??????!!!!!!?!!??!!?!!?!!?!?!?!!!
    Unpopular NCOs and Officers can run the risk of being 'shark bait' on a troop transport or 'catching a stray' in battle, pay attention Commissars

Yeah, the second picture is much better. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlatrex View Post
    Yep, they're not doing them in order apparently.

Also interesting: it appears that he is mounted on a 25mm base, as the pull out from the larger scenic base. I'll have to wait for better pictures, but right now a rough scaling shows Aurelian as slightly shorter than the other Primarchs, and certainly slighter of frame.
    Thats a 40mm base not a 25mm, same as the other Primarchs

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Bobington.

But yes going through the list I think Lorgar is certain most likely.

From GD UK:
    Not going to lie, I think that model looks like crap. That chest piece makes him look like a fattie and the armor itself is lacking in the kind of decoration I pictured when reading the description of his armor in "First Heretic."
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

I dont like the armour design, shape or colour in that pic. His face looks quite boring and lacking any animation too.
    Altogether a rather meh model to my mind. The image on the cover of betrayer is far better. What happened?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast