This is my first phase revamp. My list does well, but with some up dates and Tau ally combos I decided to revamp my daemon list. Originally I had a buch of cheap units and overwhelmed an opponent with shooting. I decided to put flamers in my list since they are still a viable threat. However the lost of bolt and gaze still kinda deter me going in this direction. Meaning I have to fire out how I am going to make up for all that strength 8 ap 1 shooting and strength 5 ap 3 shooting. Anyway here is my first wave of proposed units to be looked at and picked on. I will be adding more, this is just the first cut.

120 Tzeentch Herald: Master 3, Conjuration
120 Tzeentch Herald: Master 3, Conjuration
300 Fateweaver
94: 3x flamers: Pyrocaster, greater
94: 3x flamers: Pyrocaster, greater
94: 3x flamers: Pyrocasrer, greater
144 16x horrors
144 16x horrors

I call this portion besides Fatweaver my deep strike force. The ideal is for this part of my army to come in via ds.

Herald tactics:
I will roll once on Divination and Twice on Tzeentch. The ideal on Tzeentch is to get the lance attack which with the strength bonus helps out nicely. If I get better invulnerable saves, deny cover, etc I will pick that or get prescience which helps with Tzeentch shooting. That way I will have antitank and anti troop all at once. I am debating on taking 4 heralds with 5 mini horror squads. On average I would have 5d6 strength 6 shooting attacks with prescience, or just 6d6 flat attacks. Nvm I have to take at least 10, forgot I can't do 5 anymore. However mico squads of 11 really may not be a bad ideal. Still working on what I want to do. Depending on points, etc I may do three squads of 11 with 3 Tzeentch heralds.

Flamer Tactics:
Here I am hoping for the strength 8 lance attack, or the strength 5 ap 2 attack would work. Other than that just your basic flamers. They ds in really close, flame, and than followed up with horror shooting.

As a side note I might take instruments to increase turn 2 deep striking.

Horror Squad possibilities.
I am think of taking rewards in the squad for a chance on the lesser strength 8 shot or the flamer attack. I just don't know if I should do 1 lesser or 2 lesser yet. I will also think about the banner, but I don't know if the extra shooting for one turn is worth the points.

For my phase two this is my thoughts:
Bloodcrusher with true names on juggernaut
20 hounds
Nurgle grinder
2 skullcannons

I am thinking of trying to squeeze in a beguilement slaanesh herald with 20 daemonettes.

I am also thinking of running with 2 squads of 11 horrors and 2 heralds of tzeentch with two flamer units. To fit in wave 3.

I know I am only running 1 MC, but I figure I'll give it a try. I might drop a skullcannon to get a Tzeentch Prince.

I would like any ideals and suggestions to help form my final army list.

I might take a portal glyph on one of my heralds of tzeentch. Which I will use after the herald deep strikes in.