BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Some of Chromedog's infinity stuff

I've just bought a Scarface/cordelia box (I do have a QK army, but I don't think I'll use scarface much after seeing how quickly he gets owned in firefights (he has the armour of a HI, don't play him as a TAG.). Cordy can do double service as a ghulam engineer or doc if I need another one, though.

I wanted him to be dual wielding the Mk12s for a more badass pose - and this meant that the pzf (panzerfaust) had to be shoulder mounted unless I wanted to put it on one of his vambraces (arm armour). I went with the shoulder mount.

So, first assembly looked like this.

I was happy with the pose, but there was something off about the launcher. Position was fine, it was just THAT pzf looks nothing like the ones the Haqqi use, and I figure since he's a mercenary, he'd adapt to local sources if he had to. Anyhow, after I'd painted it, and was setting up to get some more shots from different angles with my camera, the camera strap snagged a mk12 and dropped him to the floor (tiles).

With some paint on him :

There was some chipping of the shoulders, but the main casualty was that pzf. The projectile (front bit) snapped clean off in the impact.
    OK, I now needed to find a pzf spare from a Haqq model in the range. My local sources were out, and I like to strike whilst the iron is hot, so to speak. I wanted a replacement pzf launcher NOW.

Some plastic tube and angle gave me the basic shape. It looks more like the Haqqi ones, and like I said, he's probably had his sister retrofit the launcher to his TAG.

How he looks now.

Looks good, the change to the small crate was a good one, the big one too up too much of the view to the T.A.G. itself.

Chaplain

New TAG.
    Iguana.

Didn't like the huge gun being pistol gripped. Swapped it out for a backpack mounted minigun for the HMG. Gave it a heavy flamer on that arm, though - oh, and docked the tail, because I was never a fan of robogodzilla, either.

- - - Updated - - -

New TAG.
    Iguana.

Didn't like the huge gun being pistol gripped. Swapped it out for a backpack mounted minigun for the HMG. Gave it a heavy flamer on that arm, though - oh, and docked the tail, because I was never a fan of robogodzilla, either.

Chaplain

TAG, you're it.

Gecko. Mk12 (conversion from dual combi-rifles).

Scratchbuilt the mk12 from plasticard strip and bits. Moved the chain colt from left to right arm. Tau missile pod represents the blitzen (e/m panzerfaust, essentially).
    Need to tidy up the plasticard work (was working during a 6 day blackout and crappy weather - available daylight amounted to about 2 hours a day for 2 days straight) and remove gs residue from master arm sockets. Also need to add vambrace armour to the left arm to bulk it out a little.

He's guarding the tactical rock. In the vain hope that no-one ever has to stand on one again.
    Excuse the frequent sarcasm. I'm an Aussie. It's part and parcel of whom we are.
    "You can take my sarcasm when you can pry it from my cold, dry wit!"