BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

If the Gal Vorbak are good models then I'm doing a small detachment of word bearers just cause I really like this model.

Still waiting on Dorn.

Daemon-Prince

So Mr.Clean is still around in 40k.....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So Mr.Clean is still around in 40k.....
    And fell to Chaos, cause he just couldnt get the nurgle stain off the bathroom sink...

I have just read the first heretic and calth novels. I did not envisage Lorgar like this one bit. Armour, yes but physically, facially nope.
    Last edited by musical-fool; 12-06-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Meh. I think this is the first thing sculpted by Mr Skomorowski that I don't love. Great on a technical level of course but dull.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I feel the only weakness of this kit is the base. It's something I could have gotten from a resin caster on eBay. Especially when it's held up against the other bases in the Primarch series. This is somewhat mitigated by a lower price point, but I would have seen the value in that extra $8 if they'd just given it to me.

FW is giving me exactly what I want in this Primarch series. The inability to choose a favorite. Until Russ and the All Father...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Freedom View Post
    Still waiting on Dorn.
    Same, really interested to see where they go with his sculpt, whether he is depicted as more of a warrior, engineer or statesman. The Imperial Fists are in book 3 which is due out around March time apparently, so we might well see Dorn next year. Next up though is Horus I think given that he was halfway done at Games Day and I think they mentioned Mortarion is due after him.

I really like this figure, not a fan of the Word Bearers at all in the fluff, but damn if they don't have some fine models in this chap and the Ashen Circle guys.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123