BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Battle-Brother

I know this post is old but have you started playing already? And is their still time for people to join?

I just saw this thread and would like to play as while.
    Last edited by Forever_Bunny; 01-19-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake and grammer =P

Brother-Sergeant

I'm interested in this as well, if spots are still available. I'm in a GMT+1 timezone however, so I don't know whether or not it would be too inconvenient to work around. This might be the time I finally decide to run a Tech-Priest
    The objective of the game is to win. The purpose of the game is to have fun. The two should never be confused.

Abbess Sanctorum

Currently I don't know if people are still going for this.

I have Tue, Wed, and Sat open now, because my Wed game ended.

Because of the variation on time zones, Saturday is probably the best choice of days.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Battle-Brother

I am free anytime and any day I just need to know in advance so I can schedule around it.

Scout

Default Dark Heresy lets do it

I have been in a few campaigns on gitp for Dark Heresy and Ive seen a few psykers. Im kind of interested in playing as one just to get a little taste of one.So if anyone would like to GM that would be cool, preferably someone who knows a lot more dark heresy stuff than I do because I havnt played it very much. Other players would be cool too.

I would be interested in dark heresy.
    Only in Death are we innocent!

Veteran-Sergeant

I have played it twice with some friends before but explain me this: How do you play RPG without actually meeting physicaly?

I've only played it around a table and we played with the core book but I'm very interested
    Spelling errors are free of charge...

Chaplain

Ive always been tempted to buy the books, but never felt it justified since i dont really know anyone Id play with. But if there is a prospect of it happening online that might just tip me over the edge

Is it fairly straight forward to manage over the interwebz then? The thought had never occured to me until I noticed this thread :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123