BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

(off topic: how do you add jpeg images)
    i have seen alot of minifigs in one place but not this many...wow

You guys make me ill with your well ordered displays!!! My game rooms looks like a hobby store blew up and then someone set the pieces on fire.

Battle-Brother

Default >< = my eyez

mother of god you've been a busy boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    My shelves...

Most people don't even know I have Blood Angels, and as you can see I have quite a few!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamHarry View Post
    LOL jim thats awesome.
    I had a good laugh at that myself ^_^.

Battle-Brother

Wink glass cabinets

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I hear Ikea has fully enclosed glass display cabinets for about $50.
    I have this one in white [url]http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119032[/url]

The only reason I didn't get the cheaper one: [url]http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055[/url]

is because it has a lock and key since I have a 2.5 year old and he would love to get a hold of my "guys" as he calls them

The 60$ one has a built light instead.

The sad thing is I'm gonna have to grab 2 more soon at the rate of my expanding collection. *sigh* hahaha

I have about 8.5k in tau when I Apoc it all up. Thats 8 RailHead's, 1 SkyRay, 6 Devilfish, 72 FireWarrior's, 20 Crisis suits, 6 Broadsides, 18 Stealthsuits, 8 Pirahna, and 2 Remora. Plus, more of other units. Now, my nids are growing very rapidly and they are up to about 3k since I started about a year ago. Space marines are up next, after my hive fleet has hit a good Apoc size.

Nice collection
    Especially old Tyranids

Here is my custom built in my store

Veteran-Sergeant

Having seen the rate of work you guys can put out, its not that suprising. Display cases are a must unless you are going to keep them covered with a sheet or something to prevent dust getting in? Then that kind of defeats the point right? hehe.

Just out of interest, I would think there are some larger models missing from those pictures?

I also loved your pre-Heresy Death Guard, it is what origionally brought me to the BoLS blog site.

Veteran-Sergeant

I feel your pain BigRed, I have way too much stuff as well. Though I certainly can't say that I have that many fully painted armies! A large portion of my stuff is leftover from my Mage Knight days and yes, I know I should be ashamed playing with silly, pre-painted minis

And then there's tons of unfinished stuff of course....really should move to a bigger apartment soon
    Last edited by Hephesto; 08-01-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Scout

Good Lord - and I thought my IG army was too big for the display case.

You guys smoked me and im fairly certain that the frau would destroy me if I added much else...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast