BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default One small tweak...

Evening all!

Just a quickie as I wait for me pizza (I can cook, but rubbish day at work so sod it!)

And this thread is for wish listing of a sort, namely adding just one small rule to a given unit which you currently consider to be a bit rubbish. Examples coming up........NOW!

Howling Banshees, specifically Banshee Mask. Added to existing -5 I.... 'Any unit assaulted may not overwatch, as they are temporarily paralysed by the psychic shock'.

Pyrovores. Flame spurt is 8" range Torrent (may well be happening, seeing as their a new book coming!)

And off you go!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Necron Flayed Ones -

Shrouded (-2 Cover)
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Chapter-Master

All Grey Knights may exchange their default powers for book powers .
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

The Wave Serpent to be an Assault Vehicle.

Chaplain

Ditto on the howling banshee rule. I've given up using any assault units besides harliquins.

For Dark Eldar:

1) Make the Decapitator special character an independent character that can only join an unit of Mandrakes.

and/or

2) Remove the requirement of a power from pain token to use the Bale Blast ability on the Mandrakes.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pssyche View Post
    The Wave Serpent to be an Assault Vehicle.
    Like the internal balance of the codex needs to be jacked up any more than it already is.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Librarian

Id rather just give Howling Banshees grenades. You're telling me citizen militia can use them, but not specialized assault CC troopers? What you smoking Mr. Kelly, I want some.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Like the internal balance of the codex needs to be jacked up any more than it already is.
    Gonna have to agree. The wave serpents are already the strongest transport in the game without another power boost.

Eldar:
    Wave Serpent- Serpent shield range reduced to 24", may not be twin linked by scatter laser
    Howling Banshees- Banshee mask prevents overwatch, remove -5I element.

Nids-
    Only Hive Tyrant may roll on Biomancy chart
    Pyrovore- flamespurt gains Torrent. Alternate fire mode- flame jet 18" S7 AP1 melta assault 1
    Genestealers- treat dangerous terrain as difficult terrain, and difficult terrain as open ground
    Doom- remove.

Space Marines-
    Chaplain and Librarian may upgrade +1W and +1A for 40 points.
    Thunderfire cannon +20 points
    Honor Guard- may take a Land Raider as dedicated transport

Daemons-
    Flamer chariot gains relentless
    Grimore may not improve inv save past 3++

Dark Eldar-
    Wyches gain 4++ dodge save vs overwatch fire
    Move Razorwing to FA slot
    Shadowfield save may not be rerolled

Stronghold Assault-
    Remove Aquilla Strongpoint (keep it Apoc only)

BRB-
    Vehicles may fire all weapons when moving at combat speed, 1 weapon + snapfire when moving cruising speed, no weapons when moving flat out.

Brother-Captain

BRB, Overwatch: If a unit is being charged by multiple units, it can choose to split its Overwatch fire between the two -- to show different parts of the unit responding to threats directly facing the models perspective. If the unit does not split-fire, then it may resolve Overwatch as normal against a single assaulting unit.

IG: Allow Conscripts to be taken as an individual Troop choice and not as part of a Platoon.

BRB, Vehicles: Vehicles may fire non-blast sponson weapons in Overwatch, so long as the assaulting unit is within the sponson weapon's arc of fire.

BRB, Furious Charge: +1 Iniative & +1 Strength on the charge.

BRB, Power Maul (change): [Range] - [Strength] +3 [AP] 3, Unwieldy, Concussive Force

BRB, Power Axe (change): No longer have "Unwieldy".
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast