BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    I was lucky enough to have a good ten min or so read of the book last night and don't think anyone will be disappointed.

There are 10 races covered:

Chaos SM
    Space Marines
    Imperial Guard
    Necron
    Eldar
    Dark Eldar
    Orks
    Tau
    Chaos Demons
    Nids

All have 3 missions each. There are also 3 Special missions at the back. Linebreaker, Kill Teams and Heroic Clash.

Although the missions are kind of tailored to a specific race they can all be used by all races and the book included a random scenario generator chart at the front. So that's 33 new missions!

As we have come to expect the book is well laid out with lots of nice photos and a small fluff piece on each of the races explaining why these scenarios are attributed to them. Each scenario gives you information on forces, deployment (with diagram) reserves, special rules and game length.

Well worth the money I think.
    Sounds great, thanks for the info. Personally I'm happy to see some Necron and Chaos Daemon missions in there as a lot of my games involve one or more of those races
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Librarian

Pre-ordered my copy Monday. Game needed more variation and depth so this is a welcome addition.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Occuli Imperator

I think Ill pick up a copy for our club. That thing is going to be great fun for pick up games I think.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Chaplain

I'm going to pick up a copy as a friend and I have stared a regular gaming night and the variation it will add will be fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567