BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    Mawlocs can do it, I'm not sure about other things, I imagine if you have rules for shifting terrain in your games. Either way Deep Striking isn't moving. Reserves is usually moving because the models usually have to move onto the board, but when a model Deep Strikes it's just placed. They count as having moved for the purposes of shooting.
    I'm unfamiliar with Mawlocs are they skimmers or are they the "Nids that pop up in terrain?

I've only seen moving terrain in Warhammer Fantasy...
    Last edited by Maelstorm; 12-19-2013 at 12:58 AM.
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstorm View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with Mawlocs are they skimmers or are they the "Nids that pop up in terrain?

I've only seen moving terrain in Warhammer Fantasy...
    They're Tyranids that pop up anywhere and move anything that they don't kill. If one popped up, failed to destroy a skimmer, and forced it to move over a unit, it would then move off due to those skimmer rules.

As I said though, it's irrelevant, Deep Striking isn't moving, so they don't avoid mishaps.

Like you said though, it didn't come up, and it sounds like an awesome game. Great to see boring netlist spammers get their arses handed to them by some old-school Necron Gauss Marching. (That's what I'm calling it now)

removing 1 squad of 20 warrior to add 2 ghost ark would be good no ? since u can always regenerate all your necrons warriors troops size u begin with

Quote Originally Posted by outlawQc View Post
    removing 1 squad of 20 warrior to add 2 ghost ark would be good no ? since u can always regenerate all your necrons warriors troops size u begin with
    It would have been advantageous, but I was tasked with bringing a "Fun to Play against list" The wall of Warriors stretched from table edge to table edge was pretty darned cool!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131208_215153_zps1a965a53.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	8828
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Well played and a fun report to read. Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12