Melta gun

85 pts

Heavy Support

Chaos Predator
    Dozer blade
    Lacannon
    110 pts

1000pts total

Rhino marines rush and kill. 5 man squad is for taking objectives and holding. Sorceror and Termies teleport in and hit things HARD. Predator deal with armour.
    Sugestions? Comments? Outrageous slander?
    Not-please do not suggest DP w/Lash+wings as a punch in the face often offends.
    Last edited by Inquisitor McSagington; 08-02-2009 at 08:38 AM.
    "Impefection is Death!"-Rasscare 'The Imperious' Vallax, Warlord of The Golden Brotherhood.

Chaplain

What the ****** are you thinking mixing Spec weapons so much? And Plasma Pistols, really?

*sad face*

Better sticking to just one type of spec weapon, so that they won't be unable to do that job adequately. Jack-of-all-trades, yet master of none. I don't understand why you would take 2 Chainfists either.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
    What the ****** are you thinking mixing Spec weapons so much? And Plasma Pistols, really?

*sad face*

Better sticking to just one type of spec weapon, so that they won't be unable to do that job adequately. Jack-of-all-trades, yet master of none. I don't understand why you would take 2 Chainfists either.
    2x Chain fists for double the inevitable tank killing.
    Different spec wepons for on the fly adjustment.

Might help to know the two armies I'll be facing are Tau and Dark Angels (Deathwing methinks)
    "Impefection is Death!"-Rasscare 'The Imperious' Vallax, Warlord of The Golden Brotherhood.

Chaplain

Tau and Deathwing? Hmmm.

More Flamers then. Drop Plasma. Killing an extra guy due to AP2 is irrelevant if they get the charge on you. Better you get to charge.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Hi Inquisitor McSagington!

1. I'd lose the Plasma Pistol on the Aspiring Champion and the Dozer Blade on the Rhinos/Predator. Go for at least one Meltagun in each Chaos Space Marine unit.

2. The small Chaos Space Marine unit seems a little out of place. You might be better off with a unit of a daemons. If you decide to keep them, but the Plasma Gun in that unit.

3. A couple of Icons would help make those Terminators a lot more effective.

Thanks for posting! And I'm looking forward to the final list!

-- Mkerr
    Check out my new Blog! --- http://www.ChainFist.com
    Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/40kNEWS

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by mkerr View Post
    Hi Inquisitor McSagington!

1. I'd lose the Plasma Pistol on the Aspiring Champion and the Dozer Blade on the Rhinos/Predator. Go for at least one Meltagun in each Chaos Space Marine unit.

2. The small Chaos Space Marine unit seems a little out of place. You might be better off with a unit of a daemons. If you decide to keep them, but the Plasma Gun in that unit.

3. A couple of Icons would help make those Terminators a lot more effective.

Thanks for posting! And I'm looking forward to the final list!

-- Mkerr
    1 I've always been a sucker for plasma but I had a few others say that as well.

2 They're really there to take Objectives and that's it. If I could I'd have a heavy bolter on them as a sort of mobile bunker. No daemons, purely for fluff reasons

3 .....Damnit! I knew I'd forgotten something.