BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Let me just say that you are a braver person than myself. I would have quit along time ago.

Ok, I found the old close-ups of the sentinels. These have been pasted a long while ago on other forums.

Some unpainted WIP Traitors:

These look great!
    I love the sentinels. The traitors look amazing, how many kits is that?!?

I have to say, this traitor guard army is inspiring. Happy to see another follower of the Grandfather :P

Battle-Brother

Well done. I think the colour scheme is excellent - the green and greys really set each other off against the pale flesh. I have always wanted to build a scratchbuilt army better never had the time. The Sentinels are excellent! If you have anymore pics lets have a look at them.

These are the two primary model types used in all of these bit kitbashed traitors. the figures are fairly pathetic and static, so I have tried to mix them up some and make a unique army out of them. They, of course, have lots of other bitz and GS on them.

This is a prject I started over a year ago while waiting for surgery. I just have been out of it so long that it was hard to start back up, but I have been actively working on them for a month or more now.

them anit traitors thems Zombies! looking good though but i can see these guys taking a looooong time to complete.

Battle-Brother

Very well done Traitor Guard! I really like it. They look very clean - in a good way of course - really shows that you put in a lot of time into them. I think the coversions are very well modelled - the faces and the heads are amazing.

Also, good choice on the color scheme.

Excellent army there, loving the sentinels especially. Im guessing that torso is from a very early plastic ork boy, do i get a pus filled boil?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast